DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION
When wishing to join another faction or wishing to join the San Andreas Department of Justice while in another faction, you may first attain Double Faction Permission, coined "DF". If you are currently a member of the Department of Justice, first attain permission from the other faction.
In order to gain outward permission (member of DOJ), you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been a member of the faction for seven days (one week).
- Must have maintained steady activity.
- Must showcase permission from the other faction.
- Upon being granted, must maintain 0.5 of an activity bar and full forum activity.
- Member of your faction for seven days (one week).
- Able to maintain a 0.5 activity bar and full forum activity.
Code: Select all
[divbox=white] [line][/line] [b]NAME:[/b] [b]FACTION:[/b] [b]RANK:[/b] [b]FACTION WISHING TO JOIN:[/b] [b]REASON:[/b] [/divbox]