WELCOME TO THE STATE MEDICAL RECIPROCITY PROCESS
Licenses are not granted automatically to all people with medical degrees. A medical school graduate must receive a license to practice medicine to be legally called a physician. The process requires testing by our State Medical Board, which includes an interview, a cognitive examination and a psychomotor examination.
Once the graduate has surpassed all stages, a documentation of authority to practice medicine within the State of Andreas shall be issued.
- Criminal History
- Successful Completion of an Undergraduate Education
- Pass the MCAT Examination
- Graduate from Medical School & Finish Residency
All documentation pertaining to the listed points above shall be scanned and sent via e-mail for review upon submission of a medical licensing application.
2. Submit a Request for Medical Reciprocity. It's at the Bureau's discretion to deny licensure or take other appropriate actions in regards to certification, recertification or licensure when a criminal conviction has occurred.
3. Pay the application fee of $25000.00 (US funds). The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. This fee is charged for each attempt of medical licensing.
4. Applicants will receive an electronic Authorization to Interview (ATI) once the application fee has been paid. The electronic ATI contains scheduling instructions and important details concerning proper identification required at the office of the State Medical Board.
5. Applicants are required to pass the cognitive & psychomotor examinations, once they have surpassed the interview stage.
6. The State Medical Code should then be signed in order for the Bureau of Medical Licensing to proceed with the issuance of the license to practice medicine in the State of San Andreas.
Code: Select all
[divbox=white][hr][/hr][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6i6H25l.png[/img] STATE OF SAN ANDREAS REQUEST FOR MEDICAL RECIPROCITY[/center] [hr][/hr] [list=none][b][center][size=125]Section A - Personal Information[/size][/center][/b][/list][hr][/hr] [list=none] [b]A1.[/b] Title: ANSWER [b]A2.[/b] Full name: ANSWER [b]A3.[/b] Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY [b]A4.[/b] Place of Birth: ANSWER [b]A5.[/b] Age at time of application: ANSWER [b]A6.[/b] Phone number: ANSWER [b]A7.[/b] E-mail address: ANSWER [b]A8.[/b] County of citizenship: ANSWER [b]A9.[/b] Residence Address: ANSWER [b]A10.[/b] Have you ever been convicted of breaching any of the San Andreas Laws or those of another country? If Yes, explain in thorough detail: ANSWER [hr][/hr] [list=none][b][center][size=125]Section B - Educational Background[/size][/center][/b][/list][hr][/hr] [b]B1.[/b] Name of High School: ANSWER [b]B2.[/b] Year graduated: ANSWER [b]B3.[/b] Degree(s) earned: ANSWER [b]B4.[/b] Name of College: ANSWER [b]B5.[/b] Year graduated: ANSWER [b]B6.[/b] Degree(s) earned: ANSWER [b]B7.[/b] Name of Medical School: ANSWER [b]B8.[/b] Year graduated: ANSWER [b]B9.[/b] Type of Medical Doctor: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) / Medical Doctor (M.D.) [b]B10.[/b] MCAT Score (Complex-USA Score if D.O.): ANSWER [b]B11[/b]. Residency Location: ANSWER [b]B12.[/b] Specialization: ANSWER [b]B13.[/b] Affiliations and or Board Certifications: ANSWER [hr][/hr] [list=none][b][center][size=125]Section C - Employment History[/size][/center][/b][/list][hr][/hr] [b]C1.[/b] Name of Employer: ANSWER [b]C2.[/b] Place of Employment: ANSWER [b]C3.[/b] Official Company Title: ANSWER [b]C4.[/b] Job Description: ANSWER [b]C5.[/b] Date Employed: ANSWER [b]C6.[/b] Date Discharged: ANSWER [b]C7.[/b] Reason of Discharge: ANSWER [/list] [hr][/hr] [list=none][b][center][size=125]Section D - Payment[/size][/center][/b][/list][hr][/hr] [list=none] [b]D1.[/b] Cognitive Exam Fee Proof of Payment (screenshot of $25000.00 to /charity): [/list] [hr][/hr] [list=none][b][center][size=125]Section E - Statement of Truth[/size][/center][/b][/list][hr][/hr] [list=none][quote][justify]By submitting this application to the Bureau of Medical Licensing, I, …………………………………………………………………..(full name), the undersigned, hereby declare: [i]1) That the information contained in the application form, in the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents is true and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required; 2) That all the copies enclosed are true to the original documents; 3) That I am aware that the lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility. [/i] I declare that the foregoing is true and correct. Signed at ………………………………….(place), ………………………………………..(date) (signature)[/quote][/list][/divbox]
2. Failure to submit the cognitive examination in 2 hours will result in an automatic failure.
3. Applicants have at most three opportunities of the cognitive examination & at most two opportunities of the psychomotor examination to obtain reciprocity within the State of San Andreas. After failing the third attempt of the cognitive examination or the second attempt of the psychomotor examination, the applicant will be barred from applying permanently.
(( Upon failing an exam - irrespective of its nature - the applicant must wait 72 hours before reapplying. ))