assad_ahmadi

[#001 Engineer] - Assad Ahmadi [DENIED]

Post by assad_ahmadi » April 5th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Image APPLICATION: ENGINEER [#001]
  • 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
    A1. Full Name: Mohammed Assad bin Hussein al Ahmadi
    A2. Sex: Male
    A3. Ethnicity: Caucasian
    A4. Residential Address: 1232 Degnan Street, Glen Park, Los Santos 424, San Andreas
    A5. Date of Birth: 02.07.1987
    A6. Phone Number(s): 81899
  • SPACER

2. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
  • B1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense? Yes [ ] No [X]
    • Explain here
    N/A
  • B2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanctions taken against your license? Yes [X] No [ ]
    • Explain here
    N/A
  • B3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government? Yes [X] No [ ]
    • Explain here
    N/A

3. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
  • C1. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
    • Because anything else could possibly lead to a escalation of the current situation or it could lead to further mistakes. Mistakes are no weakness, they happen and should be fixed with a focused mind.
  • C2. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
    • I work very fast and I put pressure on myself to reach all working tasks in a very short amount of time which is useful for the companys that I work for but leads to very high blood pressure and a lot of coffee consume which is not healthy.
  • C3. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
    • I came a long way. My family roots are originally in Palestine. My family moved from there in 1985 and I was born in Beirut, Lebanon in 1987. When I was around 4 years old we moved to berlin, germany. I visited the school there and grew up in a area called Neukoelln. I used to own my own kebab shop at Kreuzberg, which is another part of Berlin but after a slowdown in the economy I had to shut it down and took off with my three kids and my wife to USA, Los Santos. Now I'm living here and try to start a new life from there. I've been working as a waiter lately, but I'm searching for something better. I don't have high goals. I just want to be able to feed my family and pay the bills. I'm a simple man.

SPACER
  • 4. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
  • D1. Have you ever served in the United States military? Yes [ ] No [X]
    • If yes, please list the branch, rank, and MOS
    N/A
  • D2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
    • Employer Name: FelFel
      Supervisor Name: Hamza Alsayed
      Contact #: (If known) N/A
      Type of Work: Waiter
      Date of Employment: 01/JAN/2020 to 05/MAR/2020
      Job Description:

Employer Name: Self-Employed / Mohammed Assad bin Hussein al Ahmadi
      Supervisor Name: N/A
      Contact #: (If known) 81899
      Type of Work: Shop Owner
      Date of Employment: 01/MAY/2010 to 30/DEC/2019
      Job Description: Making Falafels, Kebab and other food for guests.

• D3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?: Yes [X] No [ ]
  • D4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
    • School Name: Rütli Schule Berlin
      School Address: Rütlistraße, 12045 Berlin (Germany)
      Date of Enrollment: 01/08/2001 to 01/08/2007
      Highest Grade/Year Completed: Hauptschulabschluss (Similar to High School Diploma)
      Degree Obtained: N/A
SPACER
I, Assad Ahmadi, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.

• Signature: Assad Ahmadi
    Date: 05.04.2020
WHITESPACE

Alex_Walker
San Andreas State Government

Re: [#001 Engineer] - Assad Ahmadi

Post by Alex_Walker » April 7th, 2020, 7:27 pm

• To Assad Ahmadi,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Department of Labor and Transportation. Following a thorough stage of preliminary review, the application has been accepted as it has successfully fulfilled the basic criteria and requirements. You will receive a call at the earliest convenience to arrange an interview.

Further inquiries can be e-mailed to me.

Yours sincerely,
    Alex Walker, Senior Engineer.
    Department of Labor and Transportation

Alex_Walker

Re: [#001 Engineer] - Assad Ahmadi

Post by Alex_Walker » May 23rd, 2020, 5:31 pm

• To Assad Ahmadi,

your application has been received and acknowledged by the Department of Labor and Transportation. Following a thorough stage of preliminary review, the application has been denied as it doesn't meet the minimal requirements. The exact reason(s) for denial were as follows:
    • Application abandonment.
    You may re-apply immediately / after 01/JUN/2020.

Yours sincerely,
    Alex Walker, Senior Engineer
    Department of Labor and Transportation