Moderators: DHRM: Management, Executive Officers
- Posts: 1
- Joined: April 5th, 2020, 6:25 pm
APPLICATION: ENGINEER [#001]
- 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
A1. Full Name: Mohammed Assad bin Hussein al Ahmadi
A2. Sex: Male
A3. Ethnicity: Caucasian
A4. Residential Address: 1232 Degnan Street, Glen Park, Los Santos 424, San Andreas
A5. Date of Birth: 02.07.1987
A6. Phone Number(s): 81899
2. PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT
- B1. Have you been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense? Yes [ ] No [X]
- B2. Have you ever had any traffic-related offenses or administrative sanctions taken against your license? Yes [X] No [ ]
- B3. Have you ever worked in the State of San Andreas Government or the City of Los Santos Government? Yes [X] No [ ]
3. EXTENDED ANSWER QUESTIONS
- C1. Why is it important for employees to remain calm regardless of the situation?:
- Because anything else could possibly lead to a escalation of the current situation or it could lead to further mistakes. Mistakes are no weakness, they happen and should be fixed with a focused mind.
- C2. Every individual has a weak point. What are your weak point(s) and how do you overcome them?
- I work very fast and I put pressure on myself to reach all working tasks in a very short amount of time which is useful for the companys that I work for but leads to very high blood pressure and a lot of coffee consume which is not healthy.
- C3. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
- I came a long way. My family roots are originally in Palestine. My family moved from there in 1985 and I was born in Beirut, Lebanon in 1987. When I was around 4 years old we moved to berlin, germany. I visited the school there and grew up in a area called Neukoelln. I used to own my own kebab shop at Kreuzberg, which is another part of Berlin but after a slowdown in the economy I had to shut it down and took off with my three kids and my wife to USA, Los Santos. Now I'm living here and try to start a new life from there. I've been working as a waiter lately, but I'm searching for something better. I don't have high goals. I just want to be able to feed my family and pay the bills. I'm a simple man.
- 4. EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION
- D1. Have you ever served in the United States military? Yes [ ] No [X]
- If yes, please list the branch, rank, and MOS
- D2. Fill in the form(s) below for your past employment history. If you require more space, attach an additional sheet with the form below:
- Employer Name: FelFel
Supervisor Name: Hamza Alsayed
Contact #: (If known) N/A
Type of Work: Waiter
Date of Employment: 01/JAN/2020 to 05/MAR/2020
Employer Name: Self-Employed / Mohammed Assad bin Hussein al Ahmadi
Supervisor Name: N/A
Contact #: (If known) 81899
Type of Work: Shop Owner
Date of Employment: 01/MAY/2010 to 30/DEC/2019
Job Description: Making Falafels, Kebab and other food for guests.
- D3. Do you meet the minimum education requirement for employment?: Yes [X] No [ ]
- D4. Fill in the form(s) below for the highest level of education completed:
- School Name: Rütli Schule Berlin
School Address: Rütlistraße, 12045 Berlin (Germany)
Date of Enrollment: 01/08/2001 to 01/08/2007
Highest Grade/Year Completed: Hauptschulabschluss (Similar to High School Diploma)
Degree Obtained: N/A
I, Assad Ahmadi, hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete and that I acknowledge, understand and accept the aforementioned legal disclaimer. I further authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and will allow for any application investigator to contact my employers and to conduct any form of criminal history checks.
- Signature: Assad Ahmadi