I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Harvey

3. Last Name: Bennett

4. Date of Birth: 08.05.1993

5. Address: World Way, Los Santos International, Los Santos 218, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 1726163

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Stanford University - Criminal Justice (CJ)

(b) Stanford University, Forensic Science (FC)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Intern, San Fierro District Attorney's Office (1 year)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 17/03/2018

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
https://imgur.com/a/J8cec

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

To be honest, I just want to roleplay something on LSRP. As I can't play during week, this is more than perfect for me. Law is something that I have interest in and find it amusing. As I'm on the police academy irl, I've a lot of work within the law, even though it's another country I have at least small amount of knowledge in law. Also I've red the tutorial on forums as being a lawyer and I'll do it again and again, because I'm highly motivated and interested in roleplaying as a lawyer. Not to mention that I would like to open a law firm someday, but that's not near future as I'll need few people and some money to start it. As we all know there is small amount of legal factions, so I'd be more than pleasant to start one.
3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

I do have knowledge, although I'm not experienced with it. I'm willing to learn as I aforementioned that my interest in law is very high. Even though I'm not some kind of professional in this I'll read few more times so it'll be easier to understand it.
4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

To be honest, not really, but as I was reading that tutorial on LSRP forum, everything was so explained so well, that now I'm 30%
smarter than I was before reading it. I'll take my time to read it few more times and that will be more than enough to start my career as a lawyer.

Melanie Slater

Re: Harvey Bennett [ACCEPTED]

Post by Melanie Slater » March 17th, 2018, 8:10 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Salvatore,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Natalie Caulfield
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also

Melanie Slater

Re: Harvey Bennett [FAILED EXAM]

Post by Melanie Slater » March 20th, 2018, 8:11 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Bennett,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the March 2018 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in two (2) weeks. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Natalie Caulfield
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also