I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Albert

3. Last Name: Bekker

4. Date of Birth: 11/SEP/1978

5. Address: Marina Motel, Room 12

6. Telephone Number: 1637349

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Leiden University, Netherlands - Bachelor of Laws
(b) N/A

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) N/A
(b) N/A
(c) N/A

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 12/11/2017
Albert Bekker

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
[+] Zachary Cleveland
[+] Albert Bekker
2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
So far I've been a member of the LSRP Community, I've tried some of the roleplay types it offers: medical and LEO roleplay. In fact, I'm still practicing law enforcement, but although it's all fine and really enjoy it, I wish I could try out a whole new domain, which implies much more discipline and knowledge in laws. SADOJ popped into my eye when I started playing LSRP again, and it seemed like an appropriate place to start. The induction process seems pretty difficult, but I wish to take this opportunity and give it a shot, since I already have some experience in the Penal Code and other law involved roleplay. Since I am still a member of the PD, it could help a lot in familiarizing with the regulations implied by SADOJ.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, I do. In both my past tenures within SD and PD I've gone through many training phases and had done many field reports where, without even noticing, I got used to the penal code and its procedural regulations. Practice made me perfectionize my skills within this domain, and there's even place for more.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
Everyone should at least have few knowledge about the law system in their natal country, as I do, but not extensive. But, I've never researched in the American Laws at all, but since I'm used to the system roleplay on LSRP, I'm more than sure they have a plethora of similarites.
Last edited by Albert Bekker on November 13th, 2017, 11:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sophie Thyne

Re: Albert Bekker

Post by Sophie Thyne » November 12th, 2017, 11:54 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Bekker,
The State Bar of San Andreas would like to thank you for showing interest in applying for a license to practice law within the state of San Andreas.

We have received your state bar application but it has come to our attention that one or more of your answers is unsatisfactory or incorrect, but not to a degree of denial.

For these reasons, your application has been placed as pending for the duration of time it takes for you to rectify these errors. Once you have done so, please respond in writing, indicating this.
Reason(s):
  • More effort needs to be made on answering questions 3 and 4
You have 72 hours to correct your application, and make sure all of the above was corrected.

Sincerely,

Sophie Thyne
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Sheriff Gabriella Leone
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
22 April 2020 — PRESENT
State Senator Sophie Thyne
1st District of the State Senate
21 May 2020 — PRESENT
Attorney General of San Andreas (retired)
26 June 2016 — 26 November 2017

Albert Bekker

Re: Albert Bekker [PENDING]

Post by Albert Bekker » November 13th, 2017, 11:01 am

(( Amended. ))

Melanie Slater

Re: Albert Bekker [ACCEPTED]

Post by Melanie Slater » November 13th, 2017, 8:41 pm

-

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Bekker,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also

Melanie Slater

Re: Albert Bekker [FAILED EXAM]

Post by Melanie Slater » November 16th, 2017, 12:04 am

-

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Bekker,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the November 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in two (2) weeks. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas
Deputy Attorney General Juliette Naviaux also