Section I
Personal Information

• Title: Mr.
  • Surname: Nielson.
  • Forename: James.
  • Sex: Male.
  • Ph Number: 1755268
  • Home Address: 769 Dupont Street, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas
  • (( Link to LS-RP Forum Account: ACCESS ))
  • (( Discord Name and number: MarouanDZ#3272 ))

Section II
Employment

• Do you possess a valid San Andreas State Drivers License?:
    Yes.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of '11(4)Parking Violation' in the penal code?:
    YES.
  • Previous Employment History:
    Joey's auto repairs,lead mechanic/USMC as an enginner.
  • Why do you want to join AutoSpex?:
    The reason i want to join AutoSpex is that i want to be back in the game of mechanics and i heard good things about this company, and my brother works here too, cars are my life, i love them and taking care of other people's cars when they need mechanics, plus i need a job because i'm broke right now, and i promise that i will be active in this month and all year, after my army carrier as an enginner in the USMC was done after years, and this ain't my first job as a civilian, but i want to make it special and be the best and the best in this company, nowadays people who work in AutoSpex such as impounders aren't always active, and i want to make AutoSpex the best company in Los Santos, serving people makes it popular, and i want that, anywhere even if in the desert or SF i would go there to serve a client who needs a mechanic, when i had a towtruck which was my first job the mechanic one, i always used to go to the impound lot to check if people need any tows, that maked me a famous impounder in LS, also i tow cars which they parked their car in an illegal parking according to 11(4)Parking Violation. I just wanna say that i love being a mechanic and i want to get back at it, and i promise i'll do good for AutoSpex.
  • Have you ever been convicted of any Felonies?:
    No, that would never happen.

Section III
Declaration

I [James Mickey Nielson.], agree that all answers given in this application were answered correctly or to the best of my knowledge. I also agree to give Globex Capital and any company under their Corporation the access to check my criminal history and background records, for the purpose of potential employment only.

sekkei

Re: [AutoSpex] James Nielson

Post by sekkei » January 31st, 2019, 2:15 pm

Dear Mr Nielson

We're happy to inform you that your application to Globex Capital has been forwarded to our management team for review. Please allow us time to review your application, we will reach out to you with any questions we may have.

Thank you for your interest in employment with our company.

sekkei

Re: [AutoSpex] James Nielson [HIRED]

Post by sekkei » February 3rd, 2019, 7:45 pm

Hired on 01/FEB/19