[INFORMATION] Complaint of Employee Misconduct

If you wish to file a complaint against a government employee, then this is the right section.
Los Santos City Government

[INFORMATION] Complaint of Employee Misconduct

Postby Los Santos City Government » November 1st, 2016, 1:39 am

WHITESPACEImage
WHITESPACE

INTRODUCTION

The Los Santos Government is open to review and is strictly accountable for its conduct. Employees are expected to maintain themselves in a manner consistent with a standard of professionalism necessary. The purpose of the complaint system is to establish a sound procedure to investigate complaints of poor service or misconduct against employees of the government.

The investigation must be thorough and impartial in order to protect the rights of the employee, and to maintain the government's high level of integrity and efficiency. Proper use of the complaint system shall allow the identification of facts, clarification of issues on either side, and the identification of procedural deficiencies.

Submit complaints via PM to the Government Affairs group: ACCESS
WHITESPACE

COMPLAINT TEMPLATE

Title

Code: Select all

Complaint of Employee Misconduct

Complaint of Employee Misconduct Template

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][hr][/hr][aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/RgiNoxF.png[/img]
[color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable][hr][/hr][/divbox]
[divbox=white][hr][/hr][aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][size=140][b]SECTION I: GENERAL INFORMATION[/b][/size][/font][hr][/hr][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][justify][b]01.[/b] Title: Answer

[b]02.[/b] Full Name: Answer

[b]03.[/b] Gender: Answer

[b]04.[/b] Telephone Number: Answer

[b]05.[/b] Domestic Address: Answer[/justify][/font][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable][hr][/hr][/divbox]
[divbox=white][hr][/hr][aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][size=140][b]SECTION II: INCIDENT INFORMATION[/b][/size][/font][hr][/hr][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][justify][b]01.[/b] Employee: Answer

[b]02.[/b] Date: Answer

[b]03.[/b] Time: Answer

[b]04.[/b] Location: Answer

[b]05.[/b] Description:
[size=85][color=#bfbfbf][i](Describe in Detail Why You Are Reporting the Said Government Employee)[/i][/color][/size]
Answer

[b]06.[/b] Evidence:
[list][*]Answer 1[*]Answer 2 - add more or less if needed[/list][/justify][/font][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable][hr][/hr][/divbox]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][size=140][b]SECTION III: LEGAL DECLARATION[/b][/size][/font][hr][/hr][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][justify]I certify that the information provided in this form is the whole and nothing but the truth, that I have provided factual information to the best of my knowledge and that I fully understand that providing false information knowingly may result in prosecution under San Andreas Penal Code (4)06. False Information To A Government Employee. I certify that I shall not discuss the on-goings of this report to persons outside of the internal investigation that may or may not be carried out by the Government Affairs.

Date: _[u]mm/dd/yyyy[/u]_
Signature: _[u]Full Name[/u]_[/justify][/font][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable][hr][/hr][/divbox]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][size=140][b](( SECTION IV: OUT OF CHARACTER ))[/b][/size][/font][hr][/hr][/aligntable]
[aligntable=right,540,50,70,0,0,][font=georgia][justify][b]01.[/b] Description:
[size=85][color=#bfbfbf][i](Describe in Detail Why You Are Reporting the Said Government Employee)[/i][/color][/size]
Answer

[b]02.[/b] Evidence:
[list][*]Answer 1[*]Answer 2 - add more or less if needed[/list]

[b]03.[/b] Remark(s):
[size=85][color=#bfbfbf][i](Anything You Would Like to Add)[/i][/color][/size]
Answer[/justify][/font][color=#FFFFFF]WHITESPACE[/color][/aligntable][hr][/hr][/divbox]
WHITESPACE

Charlotte Edevane

Re: [INFORMATION] Complaint of Employee Misconduct

Postby Charlotte Edevane » December 25th, 2016, 3:06 pm

WHITESPACEImage
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE

SECTION I: GENERAL INFORMATION

01. Title: Answer

02. Full Name: Answer

03. Gender: Answer

04. Telephone Number: Answer

05. Domestic Address: Answer
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE

SECTION II: INCIDENT INFORMATION

01. Employee: Answer

02. Date: Answer

03. Time: Answer

04. Location: Answer

05. Description:
(Describe in Detail Why You Are Reporting the Said Government Employee)
Answer

06. Evidence:
  • Answer 1
  • Answer 2 - add more or less if needed
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE

SECTION III: LEGAL DECLARATION

I certify that the information provided in this form is the whole and nothing but the truth, that I have provided factual information to the best of my knowledge and that I fully understand that providing false information knowingly may result in prosecution under San Andreas Penal Code (4)06. False Information To A Government Employee. I certify that I shall not discuss the on-goings of this report to persons outside of the internal investigation that may or may not be carried out by the Government Affairs.

Date: _mm/dd/yyyy_
Signature: _Full Name_
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE

(( SECTION IV: OUT OF CHARACTER ))

01. Description:
(Describe in Detail Why You Are Reporting the Said Government Employee)
Answer

02. Evidence:
  • Answer 1
  • Answer 2 - add more or less if needed

03. Remark(s):
(Anything You Would Like to Add)
Answer
WHITESPACE

Return to “Civil Complaints Desk”