Special Assistant, Los Santos County District Attorney
Salary $50,300- $63,000 per year.
Job Type Full-time
Job Number 005
Location Market, Los Santos
- Provide advice to the current ruling person of LSDA, the District Attorney.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of work and a respectable etiquette.
- Be able to maintain strong relations with and co-ordination with other prosecutors and staff while serving as Assistant for the District Attorney.
Please send your application through our Application Portal
- Mandatory, United States citizen status, have lived in San Andreas for at least 3 years prior to application and be aware of their community.
- Ability to work under duress, long hours and high stress environments.
- Effective communication skills to convey a consistent commercialization vision to internal and external constituents.
- Highly self-motivated and professional, communication and negotiating skills.
- Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.