Licensing Director, Bureau of Licensing
Salary $40,000 - $75,000 per year.
Job Type Full-time.
Job Number 00002.
Closing date and time 08/06/2017 at 12:00:00 PM GMT.
Location Pershing Square, Los Santos.
- Ensuring that administrative duties aren't being neglected.
- Documenting and maintaining process flows and job procedures to meet service guarantees and compliance standards.
- Identifying, developing and implementing process improvement changes.
- Communicating changes in procedures and processes to the public.
- Reporting Monthly Operational Statistics to the Executive Cabinet in a timely manner.
- Assigning and monitoring workload and workflow.
- Establishing and monitoring team and individual goals and performance.
- Investigating and resolving internal issues and complaints.
- Overseeing the enforcement of the Licensing Code, issuing penalties where required.
- Previously employed by the Los Santos Government.
- Demonstrates commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to convey a consistent commercialization vision to internal and external constituents.
- Highly self-motivated professional with exceptional leadership, communication and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.