I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Colton

3. Last Name: Hudson

4. Date of Birth: March 5th 1984

5. Address: 1909 Market Street, Rodeo, Los Santos 802, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 21422

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) University of Wisconsin-Madison; Automotive Engineering.

(b) University of Wisconsin-Madison; Degree in Law.

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Hudson Gas Store - Vehicle Mechanic / Pump Operator

(b) Wisconsin Tactical Firearms Store - Firearms Safety Advisor

(c) Wisconsin Automotives - Garage Mechanic

(d) Madison Police Department - Senior Field Officer, Supervisor of State Traffic

(e) Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II (Current Employment)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 12th November 2017
Signature: Colton Hudson

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
[+] Colton_Hudson
[+] Elaine_Jackson
[+] Bryan_Bowie
[+] Aleksander_Belic
2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

I wish to become a lawyer to seek a new avenue of roleplay which is foreign to me — criminal justice and defense. I am currently a member of the Los Santos Police Department, and have recently left the San Andreas Sheriff's Department. During my time in these factions, and current membership; I have had to focus primarily on studying the Penal Code and in specific traffic laws, being within the Traffic Division; aswell as the broader side of the State Code. I have a few connections within the State Bar Certification all of which have commended the certification and have suggested that I apply. I also take great personal interest in american law and the execution of it. I wish for this character to have lots of involvement in legal roleplay, as currently I am only involving myself in legal enforcement (LSPD).

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

I do have a lot of knowledge of the Penal Code and in paticular citizens rights, I am a Training Officer within the LSPD and was in the SASD; I had to teach large amounts of the penal code at academies and therein needed the knowledge regularly to be able to teach it fluently. Knowledge of the penal code was crucial to my progression within the Training Division.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

I am very familiar with british laws, however I do have vast knowledge of American law. I have researched lots about law, and in paticular American law in order to play LS:RP as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), I have read both online and textually about American Law, despite having no paticular degree or recognised achievement in american law, I feel I have the knowledge to apply.
TRAFFIC OFFICER COLTON R. HUDSON
ALSO — JUDGE JACKSON F. MARSHALL, COURTS OF SAN ANDREAS

Sophie Thyne
Attorney General

Re: Colton Hudson

Post by Sophie Thyne » November 12th, 2017, 11:51 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Hudson,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Sophie Thyne
State Bar of San Andreas
IMPERIUM

Attorney General Sophie Thyne
San Andreas Department of Justice
26 June 2016 — 26 November 2017

JOIN THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE DISCORD SERVER
https://discord.gg/99PJUC3

Sophie Thyne
Attorney General

Re: Colton Hudson [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sophie Thyne » November 13th, 2017, 11:44 pm

-

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Hudson,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the November 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in two (2) weeks. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Sophie Thyne
State Bar of San Andreas
IMPERIUM

Attorney General Sophie Thyne
San Andreas Department of Justice
26 June 2016 — 26 November 2017

JOIN THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE DISCORD SERVER
https://discord.gg/99PJUC3

Iudex
District Attorney

Re: Colton Hudson [ADMITTED]

Post by Iudex » November 16th, 2017, 12:15 am

Submission of a new exam—re-evaluation.
-

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Hudson,

The State Bar of San Andreas is delighted to report that you achieved a passing score on the November 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination. Congratulations; you may justly be proud of your achievement.

As a result, you are now licensed to practice in the State of San Andreas. Your issued bar number will be #140.

Please be sure to read the Rules of Professional Conduct (RPC) and keep up to date with the latest state bar updates and requirements.

Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas