I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Bryan

3. Last Name: Sawyer

4. Date of Birth: October 25th 1990

5. Address: Ambrose Street, Las Colinas, Los Santos 828, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 345789

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Williams College, Law School

(b) University of California, Riverside - Full Law Conversion Course

(c) Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice at the San Andreas State University

(d) Education Reform Courses Online

2.  Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid  internships, and  part-time  employment) you have  held  for  any period  of  time.
(a) Nancy Burner & Associates / Intern, Manhattan New York.

(b) North Florida Attorneys, North Florida

(c) Az Translations Inc, Sedona, Arizona

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained  in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 27/12/2016
B.Sawyer

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

SHOW CONTENT

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

Well, I have great respect for the system and I would welcome the opportunity to work with the best in the business or company. 
At the same time, I have a friend in DOJ who have told me about their respect for employees and how they create a great environment for the community.
I think my proactive style would fit in really well here — especially in this particular role

The DOJ reputation is certainly a factor, put a pin in that. I would be proud to work for those people ( faction ) with such a long history of leadership on LS-RP.
Also, a good friend of mine has been working in there before and he told me that the culture supports learning and development on the job is really great.

All that aside, I am at my very best interest to become a lawyer of San Andreas. Well motivated and I want to do something good for the community.
For the people, Justice and I admire DOJ's hardwork and dedication. They really inspired me just by watching them serve Justice and develope most of their chars.
Therefore, I'm trying to do everything the right way as best as I can. So when the time comes I can file my application with my referecens. However, everything that has a beginning has an end.
Although, my first step is getting through State Bar of San Andreas. I consider myself an innovator and I would love to work for San Andreas. Meaning take part in the legal side roleplay of our server.

I'm a driven person who works hard to attain my goals. The ability to overcome obstacles and follow things through to completion has always been a strong point of mine, which is why I've managed to thrive in such a competitive degree subject. However, I am aware that as a perfectionist my delegation skills could be improved. I would welcome training in conflict management as well as any other opportunities to develop in this area.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

Well, to avoid the overconfidence trap. I must say I have a great understanding of the SA Penal code, along with other acts of SA.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

Lastly, no, I am not exactly familiar with the American Legal System, but I am willing to consider any new opportunities meaning I'm open to new opportunities.
On top of that, BEG law is very similar to U.S Law, and share common legal roots, so I shouldn't have a problem understanding it or getting used to the new ones.
The bottom line, I am at my very best interest right now meaning I want this no matter what it takes, so c'mon surprise me.

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Bryan Sawyer [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » December 27th, 2016, 10:54 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Sawyer,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Bryan Sawyer [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Airwalk » December 28th, 2016, 9:00 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Sawyer,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the December 2016 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”