I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Dennis

3. Last Name: Lehrmann

4. Date of Birth: 14/SEP/1978

5. Address: Southbridge Avenue, Ganton, Los Santos 516, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 5558347

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) UCLA School of Law - Law & Management joint degree

(b) UCLA - English (Major)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Human Resources - Kavkaz Fighters (current)

(b) Legal Intern - ACLU of Nevada (paid internship; 2001)

(c) Crew Member - McDonald's (1995)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 11/JAN/2017
Signature: Dennis Lehrmann

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
[+] Nikolay Reznikov, level 32
ADMIN RECORD 1
ADMIN RECORD 2

PREVIOUS NAMES:
Matthew_Giglione
Graham_Harrison
Darnel_Price
Javier_Delattore
Javier_Delattore
Javier_Delatorre
Butch_Mitchell
Miguel_Paz
Raffael_Kalaveras
Victor_Villanueva
Charles_McDonald
Rudolph_Morrison
Quepler_Fonseca
Manuel_Vasconcellos
Derek_McCormick
Vladimir_Kalashov
Zakhar_Reznikov
Nikolai_Reznikov
Charles_McDonald
Nikolai_Reznikov
Manuel_Vasconcellos
Corey_McCormick
Kamau_Robinson
William_Varacelli
Raymond_Gigante
Raymond_Giglione
Edmond_Mulligan
Raymond_Giglione
Edmond_Mulligan
Michael_Pulaski
Darnel_Andrews
Corey_McCormick
Emanuel_Vasconcellos
Alexander_Rowbotham
Matthew_Giglione
Michael_Donoghue
Corey_Kavanagh
Samuel_Fitzpatrick
Quepler_Fonseca
Manolo_Alvarez
James_Travis
William_Reinhardt
Frank_Scarano
Derek_Reinhardt
Denis_Patenaude
Edmond_Mulligan
Alexander_Rowbotham
Derek_Lehrmann
Manolo_Alvarez
Raoul_Alvarez
Vernon_Sullivan
Frank_Scarano
Joseph_Kleinfeld
Raymond_Giglione
Manolo_Medrano
Jesse_Avalos
Travaughn_Crawford
Edmond_Donnelly
Nathan_Rowbotham

[+] Dennlis Lehrmann, level 10
ADMIN RECORD

PREVIOUS NAMES:
Benjamin_Fitzpatrick
Mariana_Elzo
Jesse_Vasconcellos
Patrick_Callaghan
Jesse_Vasconcellos
James_Trafficante
James_Zaffarano
Jesse_Vasconcellos
James_Zaffarano
Kamau_Robinson
Xavier_Vasconcellos
Thomas_Flanagan
Gregory_Cunningham
Christopher_Saunders
Nastasja_Kohler
Manolo_Delatorre
Deshawn_Travis
Jonathan_Fitzpatrick
Manolo_Medrano
Joseph_Kleinfeld
Theodore_Ellingworth
Kamau_Robinson
Daniel_Scarano

[+] Alexander Rowbotham, level 4
ADMIN RECORD

PREVIOUS NAMES:
Kasper_Alvarez
Darnel_Andrews
Kasper_Alvarez
Jesse_Vasconcellos
Gerald_Morrison
Derek_Reinhardt
James_Travis
Derek_Lehrmann

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I wish to become a lawyer because I have taken an interest in the role-play for some time. I actually had a previous character which was a state bar approved attorney. I role-played having my own law firm and worked as a somewhat morally corrupt criminal lawyer. Certain events that happened in-character unfortunately meant the end of that particular character, although since returning to LS-RP I have again found the determination to role-play as an attorney.

I plan to role-play as a criminal lawyer as that is where my personal interests lie. I am going to be developing my character and thus I cannot give a full run-down of what my character will end up being like and what not; all I can explain are the basics and I hope that the leadership appreciate and understand that. However, I will most likely create my own law firm and begin to represent the majority of people that request my services - as a criminal lawyer.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
I do. I have reviewed the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas before (when previously applying as a different character) as well as again a few weeks ago when I returned to LS-RP. I plan to revise them again if this application is approved. I also plan to make revision a habit so that I can produce the best possible outcome for my character and his clients. I understand that revising and understanding the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas is incredibly important for anyone who wishes to role-play an attorney.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I have a basic knowledge of American Law, yes. I do not live in America in real life (I live in England), and thus it isn't something I have concentrated on a lot, to be honest. However, I plan to revise some more basics so that I can refresh the memory of what I revised years ago and I am confident that I will be able to use the general knowledge I revise when role-playing as an attorney. Of course, I also plan to revise them as soon as this application is posted!

Dustie
State Bar Association

Re: Dennis Lehrmann

Postby Dustie » January 12th, 2017, 12:31 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Lehrmann,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Jake Endoso
State Bar of San Andreas

Dustie
State Bar Association

Re: Dennis Lehrmann [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Dustie » January 12th, 2017, 3:38 pm

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Lehrmann,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the January 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Jake Endoso
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”