I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Ms.

2. First Name: Athena

3. Last Name: Claire

4. Date of Birth: 03/JUL/1994

5. Address: 77 Victoria Street, Los Santos 424, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 733337

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice at the San Andreas State University

(b) Bachelor's degree in Law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Los Santos Police Department

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
Yes, Reckless Driving infraction (03/AUG/2015)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 10/JAN/2017

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

Athena Claire ACCESS
Andrew Yousif ACCESS
Alexis Delacroix ACCESS

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I want to become a lawyer in order to be able to roleplay as a senior lead officer and potential sergeant that has a strong knowledge of the state's laws and penal code. Dealing with suspects, civilians, and officers in regards to the law can be tricky at times, but having a greater knowledge allows situations to be rectified easier with proper justification and confidence as my character would be a certified lawyer. My character would refrain from handling many cases, rather using her knowledge and admition in the state bar to aid her, and her colleagues in the LSPD.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, as not only being in the LSPD, but also in the Supervisor Program, I have a strong and growing knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas as I have had to study many aspects that would aid myself in situations that require a supervisor on both an IC and OOC note.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, as explained above, being in the supervisor program places requirements of knowledge upon myself regarding American Law. Specifically, American law that affects LSRP, with various cases such as 'Tennesee vs. Garner', 'Terry vs. Ohio', 'Mapp vs. Ohio', etc.

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Athena Claire [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » January 11th, 2017, 11:34 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Claire,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Athena Claire [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Airwalk » January 13th, 2017, 8:43 pm

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Claire,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the January 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”