-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR OF SAN ANDREAS

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Larry

3. Last Name: Barone

4. Date of Birth: 01/14/1988

5. Address: 1800 Sunset Avenue, Commerce, Los Santos.

6. Telephone Number: 118765

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Montclair State University School of Business, Business Marketing & Management.

(b) Seton Hall University School of Law - Civil Rights (CSJ)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.

(a) Mercedes Dealership, paid employment as Salesman then Manager.

(b) Los Santos Dock, paid as part time worker.

(c) San News, Paid Intern

(d) Ten Green Bottles, Paid Manager

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No.

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
Parking violation, nothing to major.

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No.

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No.

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 01/01/2017
Larry Barone

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
[+] Larry Barone

[+] Antwan Devontae

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one?
I'm associated with Bellantonio under Las Colinas Boulevard Crew. My character is known for being the go to guy when it comes to legal business optunites which means hes well known in managing stuff and has plans that will improve your business. My character has been studying and preparing himself to apply for the State Bar because of hes success and the growing business that hes part of which requires him to gain more knowledge legally.
My character is a 2017 Ken Rosenberg with a business man twist which means hes involved with a lot of legal people such as Law Enforcement Officers and Employees of the Government of Los Santos, which he met through his bar named Ten Green Bottles.
I also like the legal aspect of being a lawyer to help people with lawsuits or cases with the legal reasons, my character is evolving so that means he needs to adapt more into the legal world and that requires dedication, and we all know being a lawyer is not easy and requires a lot of work and I'm here to be that guy thats willing to work hard to become one.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
I do have experince with a couple of AOS, such as Fair Media and such because of my employeement in San Andreas News Media Network, at this job it requires me to have knowledge of various Acts and Penal Codes, so I conduct my Journalism with a proffesional method without harassing or making anyone uncomftable, also being associated with a criminal organiziation it requires me to know what I can get away with and what I cannot,
I know this might seem stupid but such character requires a lot of effort and dedication so every illegal move is taken with caussion and away from the public.
but I hereby say that I have basic knowledge of Penal and Acts of San Andreas so I will be reading upon the Penal Codes and Acts until I get approved for a State Bar Exam.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
I do have basic knowledge of American Law, but I'm from Denmark so my knowledge isn't the best but that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to improve and read upon American Law, and learn whats neccessary to practice LAW on Los Santos Roleplay.

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Larry Barone [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » January 3rd, 2017, 8:13 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Barone,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Larry Barone [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Airwalk » January 5th, 2017, 2:22 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Barone,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the January 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”