I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Ernest

3. Last Name: Wilkerson

4. Date of Birth: 16/06/1978

5. Address: Central Street, Pershing Square, Los Santos 206, San Andreas

6. Telephone Number: 1662346

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) University of Pennsylvania Law School - LLB Degree

(b) Naval Justice School

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Mechanic; Freelance

(b) USMC - Sergeant, Rifle Squad Leader, 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marines (Ret.)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No (If YES, you must specify the number of applications you filed.)

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 12/29/2016
Signature Image

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
[+] Admin record

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
My character was well on his way to become a lawyer upon graduating from Penn Law, but due to the events of 9/11 he enlisted in the USMC. Even though he somewhat followed through on his wish to become a lawyer, be it inside the Corps after multiple deployments, civilian life hasn't treated him well and he wants to return to his original goal in life. He's a very determined person, and the one thing he looks for is a challenge, which this job brings, not to mention he'd rather participate in heated debates than sit on the side and watch. Since his service in the Corps, he's been very intrigued in International Law, tying the two things he knows best into one, but until that happens, he mainly wants to focus on the domestic/civil side of it all. He plan on attempting to join the DOJ if everything goes well with the State Bar. I plan on roleplaying an archetypal lawyer, taking any clients just to get my career off the ground.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
Yes, I've read the Penal Code and Acts multiple times and have pretty extensive knowledge ranging from first hand experience to personal research in order to prepare for this role. While I haven't been involved in any illegal RP whatsoever, I have witnessed it and the way justice is carried out.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
Well, my knowledge only extends to certain aspects of the law that have intrigued me, thus researching said topic. My country's laws don't differ very much from those in America, and I'm rather knowledgeable in them. But mainly it's TV shows and movies that I've seen. (JAG, NCIS, A few good men etc.)
Last edited by Ernest Wilkerson on December 30th, 2016, 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Ernest Wilkerson [PENDING]

Postby Airwalk » December 30th, 2016, 3:19 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Wilkerson,

The State Bar of San Andreas would like to thank you for showing interest in applying for a license to practice law within the state of San Andreas.

We have received your state bar application but it has come to our attention that one or more of your answers is unsatisfactory or incorrect, but not to a degree of denial.

For these reasons, your application has been placed as pending for the duration of time it takes for you to rectify these errors. Once you have done so, please respond in writing, indicating this.

Reason(s):

• You need a valid San Andreas address ((/streetname))
  • ((Increase effort in the essay questions.))

You have 72 hours to correct your application, and make sure all of the above was corrected.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Ernest Wilkerson

Re: Ernest Wilkerson [PENDING]

Postby Ernest Wilkerson » December 30th, 2016, 9:21 am

((Edited))

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Ernest Wilkerson [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » December 31st, 2016, 12:52 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Wilkerson,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Mguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Ernest Wilkerson [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » January 3rd, 2017, 8:06 am

((Sorry for the delay, new year and stuff. Currently on hold.))

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Ernest Wilkerson [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Airwalk » January 7th, 2017, 11:03 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Wilkerson,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the January 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”