I. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Johan

3. Last Name: Mihajlovic

4. Date of Birth: 3/July/1995

5. Address: 1204 Serenity Avenue, Los Santos, SA 97447

6. Telephone Number: 4329

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) London School of Economics and Political Science - Business Management (Hons)

(b) Florida State University College of Law - Law (Hons)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Paid internship - legal consultant for Mali Beograd.

(b) Paid internship - legal consultant for Capitol Conglomerate.

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS

1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No (If YES, you must specify the number of applications you filed.)

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.

I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Date: 12.29.2016
Signature: JHMO

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))

1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

SHOW CONTENT

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

Due to my affiliations with the group 'Pancevacka Grupa', I wish to become a lawyer in order to serve their legal needs. With the increasing amount of legal problems that they will encounter and currently encounter, I will be attending to their needs through offering legal council & offering my services within a court. I also have opportunities to expand into other companies, such as Quantum - of which I am affiliated with two of the Directors, along with Capitol Conglomerate and Ferrucci's businesses, which are growing businesses and groups. Therefore, through becoming a lawyer, and having the opportunity to roleplay as a lawyer, I will be able to attend to legal needs and offer my uses to these factions and companies without having to be illegal 24/7.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

I do. I've been a key part of illegal and illegal roleplay in a few factions. Therefore, I've had first person experience and encounters with the law, which means that I've been able to collect knowledge and understanding with what is illegal and what isn't illegal, what's more serious, and what's less of an issue - so on. This also means that I've been able to soak in a large amount of information surrounding general laws, and the way of which most scenarios, illegal and legal are carried out, and in which manners I can appropriately counter these scenarios.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

I do have slight understanding. I understand many of the basic laws, however, I do not have a broad amount of knowledge when delving deep into the American Law. I have a large amount of understanding in regards to the law in the UK - which is similar to American law, but yet again, it's not too in depth, and I wouldn't be able to go into super detail with certain technical laws and dates, however, that does not mean I am incapable of learning these.

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Johan Mihajlovic [ACCEPTED]

Postby Airwalk » December 30th, 2016, 3:17 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Mihajlovic,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $500 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $500 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Airwalk
State Bar Association

Re: Johan Mihajlovic [EXAM FAILED]

Postby Airwalk » January 3rd, 2017, 8:11 am

-

STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. Mihajlovic,

The State Bar of San Andreas is sorry to inform you that you have not reached a sufficient score on the January 2017 administration of the San Andreas Bar Examination.

You may request to retake the examination in one (1) week. In the meantime, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Miguel Valeja
State Bar of San Andreas

Return to “Denied Bar Applications”