-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR OF SAN ANDREAS

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr.

2. First Name: Taylan

3. Last Name: Kilic

4. Date of Birth: 20th of August, 1990.

5. Address: 1888 Rodeo Boulevard, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas.

6. Telephone Number: 155-155

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Yale Law School - Juris Doctor (JD)

(b) Yale Law School - Master of Laws (LL.M.)

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman (Internship)

(b) Panish Shea & Boyle, LLP (Paid)

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
No

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
No

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
No

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 13-02-2018
Signature: T.Kilic

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.

https://imgur.com/a/zGaXM

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)

Lawyers have a unique position to help individuals, groups and organizations with legal issues. They can really make a difference in both the lives of their clients and in future lawsuits. Hard work is rewarded not only in money but especially in the sense of satisfaction. As a lawyer you come into contact with many different people. Networking is a big part of the legal profession. Contact with customers is very important. Customer interest and cooperation with customers are central to the joint booking of successes. Lawyers would like to think along with the client to solve the problems as well as possible. The legal profession is a dynamic environment that is characterized by unpredictable changes and not a day that is the same. A lawyer is faced with new issues every day. In addition, it is the laws and regulations that are constantly changing and the lawyer will have to continue to learn and move with those changes. It is a profession in which all the talents of the lawyer are addressed. Naturally on a social level, as the two points above describe. But also the possibility to fully immerse yourself in the law. As a lawyer you will constantly continue to learn and develop. Even if you do not follow any further education or certain courses, working on challenging issues will ensure that your knowledge continues to grow. Laws and regulations change every year. This means that lawyers must ensure that their knowledge is up to standard. These are the main reasons I’d like to become an attorney.

What I plan on doing is, lease a small business with the money I've gathered this far and make it my office. This is going to be the legal side of the Turkish mafia I'm currently roleplaying in. I will advertise to seek new clients but I will also stay loyal to the Turkish blood; create legal contracts for them, be their defense attorney when they're in need, file restraintment orders. Whatever is necessary, I'm currently reading and watching a lot of creative and out of the box cases which I might try to use in-game. So least to say is, I'm very excited to see whats in the future for me.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.

Yes, I do have a bit knowledge but I'm still reading over it trying to familiarize myself with the important pieces. What I want to do is have a little bit knowledge of everything inside it, so when I receive a case I'll know what to look up for.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.

I do know how the American Law works, and how it is applied. I like to watch screenings of cases in my free time, and see how the officials apply law in the court. This is what also inspired me to try and become a lawyer

Iudex
District Attorney

Re: Taylan Kilic [ACCEPTED]

Post by Iudex » February 22nd, 2018, 7:41 pm

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Ms. Kilic,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Natalie Caulfield
State Bar of San Andreas