-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR OF SAN ANDREAS

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Suffix: Mr. / Hon.

2. First Name: Marco

3. Last Name: DeLeon Carillo

4. Date of Birth: 21/MAR/1945

5. Address: 1175, Mildred Avenue, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas.

6. Telephone Number: (555) 98-88-22

II. EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
1. List all colleges/universities you have attended (including law school) and mention the degree earned from each institution.
(a) Los Santos University - Juris Doctorate, Criminal Law.
(b) University of New Mexico - Juris Doctorate, Corporate Law.

2. Beginning with your current or most recent employment, list all employment (including self-employment, paid/unpaid internships, and part-time employment) you have held for any period of time.
(a) Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas.
(b) Secretary of State of San Andreas.
(c) State Senator, San Andreas Senate.

III. MORAL CHARACTER AND FITNESS
1. Have you ever been a party to any civil suit or proceeding?
Yes/No (If YES, you must provide the case number if asked to do so by a bar examiner.)

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited or ticketed for, or charged with any violation of the law?
Yes/No (If YES, you must list all offenses including traffic violations.)

3. Have you ever received mental health counseling or been hospitalized for mental health reasons?
Yes/No

4. Have you ever applied for admission to the Bar of San Andreas in the past?
Yes/No (If YES, you must specify the number of applications you filed.)

IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION
I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
Date: 04/DEC/2017

(( V. OUT OF CHARACTER ))
1. List all of your current and past characters. Provide an admin record for each character.
=https://i.imgur.com/hpj5erK.png]Marco DeLeon
Christina Dunn
Edgar Armas

2. Why do you wish to become a lawyer and how do you plan to roleplay as one? (Effort is required.)
I feel that it would be a logical step for my character to fall back to something he has done for a long time prior to his political career, which is being a lawyer. While it is no secret that Marco is slightly crooked, I feel that I can better portray his character, when he's an attorney that's officially admitted to the BAR, because this allows him to legally represent his clients in court.

The way I want to go about my portrayal of my character is merely based on the fact that Marco's influence still runs deep in the SA Government. therefore allowing me to do a better job as an attorney.

3. Do you have any knowledge of the Penal Code and Acts of San Andreas? Explain in a few sentences.
I do, considering I'm a former government RPer, and I have either been involved in the discussion of the codes and acts or, I have been the (co)author of the codes and acts. This makes me perfectly knowledgable when it comes to SA laws.

4. Do you have any knowledge of American Law? Explain in a few sentences.
My legal knowledge consists merely of US law topics, considering I'm a self-taught 'lawyer'. I do not have a degree or an education that supports any of my knowledge.

Iudex
District Attorney

Re: Marco DeLeon

Post by Iudex » December 6th, 2017, 2:01 am

Did you attend law school?

Marco DeLeon

Re: Marco DeLeon

Post by Marco DeLeon » December 6th, 2017, 9:39 am

Iudex wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 2:01 am
Did you attend law school?
I did attend law school, on two occasions. I have 2 JDs in fields relevant to an admission into the BAR.

Iudex
District Attorney

Re: Marco DeLeon [ACCEPTED]

Post by Iudex » December 11th, 2017, 12:52 am

-
Image STATE BAR of SAN ANDREAS

OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS

Dear Mr. DeLeon,

You have been selected by the State Bar of San Andreas to be permitted to the following privilege(s):

- to take the San Andreas Bar Examination

Note(s);
  • You will have 48 hours to complete the examination and send it to your proctor. If you fail to complete the examination, you will need to wait (2) weeks in order to re-take the San Andreas Bar Examination.
  • A non-refundable $10,000 fee must be presented at the examination room paid in a check, money order, cash or debit/credit.
    (( Submit $10,000 to /charity in game, take a screenshot, and submit it along with your exam ))
Sincerely,

Juliette Naviaux
State Bar of San Andreas