[OSI] Marty Deel [A]

Marty Deel

[OSI] Marty Deel [A]

Postby Marty Deel » December 31st, 2016, 8:04 pm

OFFICE OF STATE INVESTIGATIONS
RECRUITMENT INTO THE OFFICE

SECTION I. ELIGIBILITY CHECKS
This section checks your basic eligibility like criminal record, age and educational background.
(( To fill a checkbox, change [cb] to [cbf] and [/cb] to [/cbf] ))

1.01 Full Name: Marty Deel
    1.02 Date of Birth: 21/SEP/1982
    1.03 Residence Address: #1 Alamosa Avenue, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas
    1.04 Contact Number: 1618677
    1.05 Country of Origin: United States of America
      1.05(2) If 'Other', are you a registered U.S. citizen?: N/A
    1.06 Occupation/Employer: Unemployed.

1.07 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?: No
      1.07(2) If yes, what was the most serious conviction for?: N/A
    1.08 Licenses held:
      San Andreas Driver's License
      Purchase a Firearm (PF) permit
      Carry Concealed Weapon (CCW) permit
      San Andreas Guard Card (GC) permit
    1.09 Do you have any driver warnings against you?: No
      1.09(2) If yes, how many?: N/A
      1.09(3) Has your license ever been revoked?: No
    1.10 Have you ever been diagnosed as physically or mentally disabled by a certified health official?: No
    1.11 Have you ever had a heart attack, stroke, or other serious health-related condition?: No
    1.12 Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer?: No
      1.12(2) If so, have you been free of cancer for the past five years?: N/A
    1.13 Are you currently banned from any government agency?: No
      1.13(2) If so, why, and when will your ban be lifted?: N/A

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE & MOTIVATION
This section allows you to explain why you want to join the OSI, and what (if any) relevant experience you have. You will be expected to put effort into this section.

2.01 Why do you wish to join the Office of State Investigations?:
      I wish to join the Office of State Investigations to continue my career as an Intelligence Agent. I believe that applying for the Office of State Investigations is a step in the right direction for me at the given circumstances. I want to up my anthem and I believe that this is the right thing to do, applying to the Office of State Investigations at that matter. I want to continue working in the similar environment that I did so previously while working with Oculus. I could have indeed sticked with Oculus but I don't think that that is what I want to maintain with my life, especially with my experiences and qualifications that I posses. I want to be an addition to the OSI team because I feel as if I can make a change in Los Santos, for the good. This is a change that I want to make, for the better. Joining the Office of State Investigations is once in a lifetime opportunity, something I always wanted to do. I also wish to join the Department of Justice because I want to make a change in regard to security matters in San Andreas. They may consist of cyber security matters on the internet or possible physical threats and crimes that need to be looked into. They may also consist of local gang activities, such as murder crime scenes. I would love to contribute as much as I can to the Department of Justice in a whole, not just the Office of State Investigations with my certain skill sets. Combating problems in the city of Los Santos is what I desire to do, while working with the Department of Justice that is. To conclude, these are the reasons why I want to join the Office of State Investigations.
    2.02 What sets you apart from other potential employees?:
      Well, as listed in the answer below I can bring a wide variety of skill sets to the Office of State Investigations. For the sake of the question, I shall reiterate on the point again to make things clear for you, the employer. In my opinion, I believe that my experience with the San Andreas Penal Code, being previously self-employed as an attorney, my physical and mental capabilities and my experience in the field is what sets me apart from the other potential employees of the Office of State Investigations. I studied in Boston University School of Law, in Boston city of course. During my time as an attorney I worked with many clients, ranging from all sorts of crimes. Not many citizens of Los Santos are in possession of such skill sets, to the best of my knowledge anyway. These, in my opinion, is what sets me apart from the other potential employees of the Office of State Investigations.
    2.03 What could you bring to the Office of State Investigations if you were hired?:
      I personally could bring a wide selection of things to the Office of State Investigations. Firstly, as mentioned before, I am a law school graduate and an ex attorney, self employed attorney on that note. To elaborate, it is essential and mandatory to know the San Andreas Penal Code in this sort of line of work. Also, due to my experience with AIC, now named as Oculus, I can provide a wide range of skill sets. Those being able to work under pressure, work in a team environment and communicate well with others. The list goes on and on from there. Having experience in the field gives me a large advantage if I was to start out in the Office of State Investigations. If you include the paper work that most people hate, for example: case files. People usually hate doing paper work, which is beyond me. I personally enjoy it and take it to my advantage - to my stride. Anyway, to conclude this answer: I can bring my knowledge of the San Andreas Penal Code, my experience as an attorney, my physical and mental capabilities alongside my experience in the field to the Office of State Investigations.
    2.04 Have you ever been a part of a law enforcement agency?: No I have not.
      2.04(2) If so, please list below your agencies, your highest rank, and your employer: N/A

2.05 How much experience do you have with the San Andreas Penal Code?:
        I have a lot of experience with the San Andreas Penal Code. The reason being is becuase I was actually previously employed as an attorney, self employed on that matter. I am a law school graduate. With my time in university, I had to study the San Andreas Penal Code, it was a part of our law course. To conclude this answer, yes, I am experienced with the San Andreas Penal Code on a higher scale than most ordinary civilians.
      2.06 In your view, what does the Office of State Investigations do for the government?:
        In my view, the Office of State Investigations carries out investigations on behalf of the State Legislator, Office of the District Attorney, office of the Attorney General and Office of the Governor. They handle matters of state security, terrorism for example. They keep the city safe from criminal attacks. The Office of State Investigations assists local law enforcement with criminal investigations that may include narcotics, arson, election law violations and computer crimes such as the online black market. I belive they also assist in gang activity in the local areas, with the cooperation of the Detectives Bureau in the Los Santos Police Department.
      2.07 Do you have any recommendations from current employees of the Department of Justice, or serving law enforcement officers?: ((Yes, OOC recommendation.))

Name:
        Department:
        Contact Number:

Name:
        Department:
        Contact Number:

(( Name: Chris Hamilton
        Department: Office of Special Services.
        Contact Number: Not sure if this is needed but its 1589394.))

(( Name: Sean McBlack
        Department: Office of Special Services
        Contact Number: Not sure if this is needed, considering that it's an OOC recommendation.))

SECTION III. LEGAL AGREEMENTS
      This section details all the boring, but very important, legal stuff. Make sure you read and understand it.

The Department of Justice may come to be involved with information that could potentially cause distress or unrest to a person or group of persons. I do swear that I will not undermine the integrity of the Department of Justice by releasing, or causing the release of, classified information without the prior written consent of the (Deputy) Attorney General. I understand that I may come across disturbing scenes or may find myself in a situation where I may come to serious harm. I acknowledge that this is part of the risk in being an investigator with the Office of State Investigations, and I will not hold the Department of Justice accountable for any injury, illness or distress that is caused as a direct result of my role in the line of duty. I acknowledge that the Department of Justice reserves the right to terminate my employment for any reason at any time.

3.01 I do agree to the above terms and have read and fully understand them.

Signature: _Marty Deel_
        Date: _31/12/2016_

(( SECTION IV. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

4.01 LS-RP Forum Name: TClark
      4.02 Are you currently in any official faction?: No.
        4.02(2) If so, do you have double faction permission from your leader?: N/A
        4.03 Please post a screenshot of the admin records of all of your characters:
        4.04 Have you ever been removed from a faction?: No
          4.04(2) Which faction were you removed from, and why?: No
        4.05 Are you currently banned from any official faction?: No
        4.06 Have you ever been given an OOC suspension from a faction?: No

The Department of Justice reserves the right to keep copies of this document for any purpose. On submitting this document to the Department of Justice, you accept that, to the best of your knowledge, all information is correct and nothing has been altered, hidden, or fabricated. The Department of Justice will not share your personal information with anybody without proper legal procedures.
Last edited by Marty Deel on January 21st, 2017, 8:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Protective Agent- Marty Deel
Department of Special Services

Ashton Winger

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel

Postby Ashton Winger » January 1st, 2017, 5:44 pm

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Mr. Deel,

Your application to join the Office of State Investigations has been checked over by our recruitment team and has been placed on pending for the following reason(s):

• Recruitment currently on hold.
    Please correct these errors that have been mentioned above. You will have 48 hours to do this, failure to correct these errors may result in an application denial and the applicant being removed from the recruitment process.

If you have any further inquiries or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me on 1-800-JUSTICE.
Yours,
Director of Investigations Ashton Winger
Office of State Investigations
San Andreas Department of Justice

Special Agent - Ashton Winger
Special Bureau of Investigation

Previously:

Ashton Winger

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel [ON HOLD]

Postby Ashton Winger » January 6th, 2017, 6:34 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW
Dear Mr. Deel,

Your application to join the Office of State Investigations has been checked over by our recruitment team and has been accepted. You will now be contacted by a member of the Office of State Investigations to perform an interview to see if you have what we're looking for.

If you have any further inquiries or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me on 1-800-JUSTICE.
Yours,

Previously:

David Nadeau
State Bar Attorney

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel [P-2]

Postby David Nadeau » January 21st, 2017, 8:12 pm

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Human Resources Team
placeholder
    Dear Mr. Deel,

The Human Resources Team has received your application and, after a full review of your application, has decided the following changes need to be made to your application to proceed further:
      1. Rewrite section 2.01: the current iteration does not go in detail why you would like to join the DOJ.
      2. Please update section 2.02: State your past employer during your time as an attorney, your law school, and state of prior bar membership.
      3. Rewrite section 2.06: go in depth on the duties you believe OSI personnel are expected to carry out.
      Sincerely,

David Nadeau
      Head of HR
      Deputy Attorney General, Administration
      Department of Justice

Marty Deel

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel [P-2]

Postby Marty Deel » January 21st, 2017, 8:30 pm

Dear Mr. Nadeau,

The problems have been fixed to your liking. Thank you for pointing them out.

Yours sincerely,

Marty Deel.
Protective Agent- Marty Deel
Department of Special Services

Sophie Thyne
Deputy Attorney General

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel [P-3]

Postby Sophie Thyne » January 22nd, 2017, 9:21 pm

Phase 2 completed, now on Phase 3.
Deputy Attorney General Sophie Thyne

Ashton Winger

Re: [OSI] Marty Deel [P-3]

Postby Ashton Winger » January 23rd, 2017, 10:06 pm

APPLICATION APPROVED
Dear Mr. Deel,

Your interview to join the Office of State Investigations has been completed by our recruitment team and has been approved. You will now be contacted via phone to continue the process of becoming a full employee of the Office of State Investigations.

Previously:

Return to “Application Archive”