3. Middle Name(s): N/A

4. First Name: Eric

5. Gender (sex): Male

6. Date of Birth and Age: 12/05/1991, 25

7. Race: Caucasian

8. Height: 6' 1''

9. Weight: 178 lbs.

10. Place of Birth: San Andreas, Los Santos

11. Place of Residence: 1373 Vinewood Boulevard, Temple.

12. Phone Number: 155-1301

13. Are you a U.S. citizen?: Yes No

14. Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes No

15. Do you speak any other languages aside English?: Yes No
  • 15.1 If yes, please list them here and your skill level in that language:N/A
16. Do you have any felonies on your criminal record?: Yes No
  • 16.1 If yes, please explain:N/A
17. Are you or have you in the past been on any medical prescriptions?: Yes No
  • 17.1 If yes, please list them here:N/A
18. Do you have any impairments which would interfere with your ability to perform the essential functions of this position?: Yes No
  • 18.1 If yes, please list them here:N/A
19. Educational history:
20. Are you currently married or in a relationship?: Yes No
  • 20.1 If yes, please list the name of your partner:N/A
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    II. LICENSES AND PERMITS
WHITESPACE
1. Do you possess a valid drivers license?: Yes No
  • 1.2 If yes, do you possess any warnings on your license?: Yes No
  • 1.3 If yes, have or has your drivers license ever been revoked?: Yes No
2. Do you possess a valid aviation license?: Yes No
  • 2.1 If yes, have or has your aviation license ever been revoked?: Yes No
3. Do you possess a valid PF license?: Yes No
  • 3.1 If yes, please provide a direct link to the application: Click
  • 3.2 If yes, please list the firearms you are granted to purchase:
    Glock 17, 9mm
    Remington Model 870, 12 gauge
    Remington Model 700 BDL, .243 Win
  • 3.3 If yes, have or has your firearm license ever been revoked?: Yes No
4. Do you possess a valid San Andreas Guard Card?: Yes No
  • 4.1 If yes, please provide a direct link to the application: Click
  • 4.2 If yes, have or has your San Andreas Guard Card ever been revoked?: Yes No
5. Do you possess any other valid certification, permit and/ or license?: Yes No
  • 5.1 If yes, please list them here:
  • 5.2 If yes, have or has your other certification, permit and/ or license ever been revoked?: Yes No
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    III. MOTIVATION
WHITESPACE
1. Why do you want to work as a Protective Agent for the Department of Special Services?: (At least 300 words)
    [I want to work as a protective agent because one of my brothers has been in the department for a while now and he has really inspired me to also join the department. One of the reasons that I want to become a protective agent is that you get to do different things everyday and it's a really exciting job, because you always have to be on your toes and focus. This job is also very unpredictable and you get to do different things every day. I can't stand jobs where you're at the same place every day doing the same thing over and over.I also feel like the most important people of Los Santos that run this city really deserves the very best protection because without them the city would collapse. Without our Government employees for example our city would not function, therefore I feel like protecting them is a very important role. One more reason why I want to become an agent is because you really feel like you're doing something meaningful for this city, you have an important role in the society which really means something for me. This position is really inspiring for me and if I got it I would work really hard because this is what drives me to protect the people who runs this city. I have always liked my country and with this position I feel like I can serve it with my heart and that's what drives me, this nation. At first when my brother joined he told me to give it a try to, but I did not feel like I was ready yet. Now I have given it a fair thought and I never felt so inspired and ready as ever. My father used to work as a police officer and he always wanted me to become a police officer, now I feel like I'll make him even more proud by becoming a protective agent.]

2. Why would you be a great asset to the Department of Special Services?: (At least 200 words)
    [I think that I would be a great asset to this department because I am a very healthy person and I work out daily. I consider myself a fit person and I really think you need to be fit to become an agent.
    I also have a lot of experience during my time as a security guard, I worked with a lot of different people so I have a lot of experience from different situations.
    You never know what can happen when you're on a job, so therefore I feel like you need to be mentally fit aswell, and I feel like I can provide in that field. During my time as a private guard I developed an interest for security. Always making sure everyone is safe is what I enjoy doing the most when I'm working. The reason I feel like a great asset for the team is that I am a very energetic person, who likes working with other people.
    I also really enjoy being outside in the fresh air and I feel like you get to do that a lot with this job. I really like challenging my self, pushing my self to the limits and always being on top and I really feel like this job is a though challenge but I know that I can handle it.]
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    IV. CURRICULUM VITAE
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
Eric Belfort

OBJECTIVES
Achieving a successfull career as a Protective Agent and always accomplishing my goals. Also putting my skills and experiences to work and developing them to even better levels.

SKILLS
Loyal
Sharp minded
Ability to work well under pressure
Friendly
Organized

EXPERIENCE

Vehicle Salesman
Buying cheap vehicles and selling them for more.

Underground Vehucles (BION). Main Street, BION Building.
November 2015 - February 2016

Personal Guard, Donnah Smith
Driving her from point A to B, making sure she is safe and theres no threat against her.

EDUCATION

General University of Los Santos
Bachelor degree in economics and abbreviation
Los Santos, San Andreas.
2011-2014

San Andreas Guard Card
Acquired a San Andreas Guard Card at the Los Santos Police Department, along with a practical course at Sport Academy LS
Los Santos, San Andreas.
June 2016 - June 2016

ACTIVITIES
Working out
Swimming
Soccer
Fishing

REFERENCES
Supervisor (Underground Vehicles)
Luke Moscropp, (555)-1496719, Underground road 416, Los Santos, San Andreas.

VIP (Donnah Smith)
Donnah Smith, (555)-1578394, Los Santos, San Andreas.

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    V. LEGAL DECLARATION
WHITESPACE
I, Eric Belfort, certify that the answers given herein are true and complete. I authorize the San Andreas Department of Justice to conduct an investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in coming to an employment decision.

I also agree that all information contained herein is considered public information and can be released at will, without prior personal authorization, by the San Andreas Department of Justice. All information contained herein is protected by local privacy laws and may not be released except by a valid court order, in relation to an open criminal case, or with exigent circumstances as determined by the (deputy) Attorney General.

I agree that, if appointed, I will be bound by a non-disclosure agreement that will restrict me from disclosing any information obtained regarding the political activities of the leadership of the San Andreas Department of Justice through working for the Department of Special Services. If violated, I understand I may be dismissed and potentially sued for financial compensation and will in violating of the San Andreas Penal Code, Section (4)22. Corruption Of Public Duty.

I understand that employment may be terminated at any time if information on this application is discovered to be false. Furthermore, I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the San Andreas Department of Justice as well as by the orders of employees appointed above you. You understand and affirm that dismissal from the San Andreas Department of Justice also carries a potentially permanent barring from employment with the San Andreas Department of Justice.

I have read and understood the requirements and terms of agreement for this application.

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    VI. ((OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION))
WHITESPACE
1. LS-RP forum name (link included in URL format):
FORUM NAME

2. Can you communicate efficiently in the English language?: Yes

3. Do you own a working microphone/ are you able to function on Teamspeak?: Yes

4. Time playing LSRP actively (include un-edited /stats screenshot link): I've been playing LSRP since 2013. /stats

5. Age: 16

6. Gender: Male

7. In-game name's and levels on all of your accounts, lay out the character you'll use with bold text:
David_Rosen (level 8)
Eric_Belfort (level 10)

8. List the current faction(s) you're in if applicable:
If yes, provide a link to your double faction permission: N/A

9. Have you ever been removed from an official faction?: Yes No
  • 9.1 If yes, explain:
10. List ALL past faction memberships, the character(s) used in those factions and your rank within those factions:
  • Beruau of Transportation - David Rosen - Senior Driver

11. Post un-edited screen-shots of all characters admin-jail record linked to your UCP:David Rosen
Eric Belfort

12. What country do you live in?: Sweden

13. Timezone (GMT): GMT+2

14. Time playing SAMP: Since 2012

15. SADOJ Membership Agreement:
By joining this faction, you agree to the general OOC corruption rules defined by the faction leader(s), the Chief Justice / Attorney General. You understand the nature of the faction and agree to all OOC rules defined by the faction leader(s). You understand that breaking any OOC rules and regulations defined by the faction leader may result in out of character dismissal from the faction and/or admin punishments.

Acknowledgement: I _Jonathan Sjöblom_ have read and understood the OOC agreement.
WHITESPACE

Chris Hamilton
Department of Special Services

Re: Eric Belfort [DSS] [Protective Agent]

Postby Chris Hamilton » December 27th, 2016, 6:47 pm

Dear Mr.Belfort,

Thank you for your application.
The Department of Special Services recruitment team will be reviewing your application within 3 - 4 workdays.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Chris Hamilton
Protective Agent
San Andreas Department of Justice
E-mail: [email protected]

"It's the children the world almost breaks who grow up to save it"
Assistant Director
Head of Human Resources Research and Assessment Division

ImageImage

Darnell Murphy
Attorney General

Postby Darnell Murphy » December 27th, 2016, 8:52 pm

On Hold.

Michael Wicker
Director of Special Services

Postby Michael Wicker » January 15th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Recruitment is no longer on-hold, I apologise for the wait. If you still wish to continue on with your application then please post below to confirm.

David Rosen

Postby David Rosen » January 17th, 2017, 9:01 pm

I would like to continue with the application, thank you.

Michael Wicker

Postby Michael Wicker » January 18th, 2017, 11:29 pm

To Mr. Belfort,

Congratulations, you have been selected to partake in the Written Examinations of the Department of Special Services.
Please finish the exam within the next 24 hours.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Daniel Spencer
Deputy Director

Mason Ryder
Office of State Investigations

Re: [EXAM] Eric Belfort [DSS] [Protective Agent]

Postby Mason Ryder » January 27th, 2017, 3:20 am

To Mr. Belfort
We have reviewed your application and unfortunately your application has been denied.

We thank you for your interest in the Department of Special Services.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Yours sincerely,

Mason Ryder
Senior Protective Agent

Mason "005" Ryder
Office of State Investigations
Investigator I

Michael Wicker

Re: Eric Belfort [DSS] [Protective Agent] [EXAM]

Postby Michael Wicker » February 3rd, 2017, 3:24 pm

Granted a further 48 hours to complete the examination.
Please post back to us once the examination has been submitted.

Michael Wicker

Re: Eric Belfort [DSS] [Protective Agent] [DENIED]

Postby Michael Wicker » February 5th, 2017, 8:21 pm

To Mr. Belfort
We have reviewed your application and unfortunately your application has been denied.

We thank you for your interest in the Department of Special Services.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Daniel Spencer
Deputy Director

Return to “Application Archive”