[OSI] Desmond MacCarthy [A]

Desmond_MacCarthy

[OSI] Desmond MacCarthy [A]

Postby Desmond_MacCarthy » December 25th, 2016, 4:59 pm

OFFICE OF STATE INVESTIGATIONS
RECRUITMENT INTO THE OFFICE

SECTION I. ELIGIBILITY CHECKS
This section checks your basic eligibility like criminal record, age and educational background.
(( To fill a checkbox, change [cb] to [cbf] and [/cb] to [/cbf] ))

1.01 Full Name: Desmond MacCarthy
    1.02 Date of Birth: 12/AUG/1981
    1.03 Residence Address: Apartment 11, Downtown Apartment Complex
    1.04 Contact Number: 8273
    1.05 Country of Origin: United States
      1.05(2) If 'Other', are you a registered U.S. citizen?: N/A

1.06 Occupation/Employer: N/A

1.07 Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony?: No.
      1.07(2) If yes, what was the most serious conviction for?:N/A

1.08 Licenses held:
      San Andreas Driver's License
      Purchase a Firearm (PF) permit
      Carry Concealed Weapon (CCW) permit
      San Andreas Guard Card (GC) permit
    1.09 Do you have any driver warnings against you?: No.
      1.09(2) If yes, how many?: N/A
      1.09(3) Has your license ever been revoked?:No.

1.10 Have you ever been diagnosed as physically or mentally disabled by a certified health official?: No.
    1.11 Have you ever had a heart attack, stroke, or other serious health-related condition?: No.
    1.12 Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer?: No.
      1.12(2) If so, have you been free of cancer for the past five years?:N/A

1.13 Are you currently banned from any government agency?: No.
      1.13(2) If so, why, and when will your ban be lifted?:N/A

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE & MOTIVATION
This section allows you to explain why you want to join the OSI, and what (if any) relevant experience you have. You will be expected to put effort into this section.

2.01 Why do you wish to join the Office of State Investigations?:
      I wish to join the Office of State Investigations to continue my life in a similar manner to what I've been doing in the past. During my time within the Los Santos Police Department, I've done a lot of different things that became a big part of my life and it would be easier for me if I could continue working in a similar environment. I could of achieved even more things in the Police Department but I felt like I needed a change, something that could make me really enjoy everything, and joining the Office of State Investigations is the change I need to make.
    2.02 What sets you apart from other potential employees?:
      From my point of view, one of the main things that sets me apart from other potential employees is all the experience I've got in Law Enforcement and the penal code in general. I was a Police Officer III+1 for quite some time and I was on my way to become a Sergeant, meaning that studying the penal code and everything related to laws was something that I was doing on a daily basis. Another thing that sets me apart from the others is the fact that in all this time working as a Police Officer, I got used to handle all kinds of people, from normal civilians to highly dangerous people. I've also got a lot of tactical knowledge as I've been in LSPD's Crime Suppression for a long time, which is really useful in all kinds of situations.
    2.03 What could you bring to the Office of State Investigations if you were hired?:
      I could bring a lot of different things to the Office of State Investigations, one of them would be my dedication to everything I do. I achieved ninety percent of everything I tried to achieve in the Los Santos Police Department and I am confident that I could of achieved other goals too, which brings us next to the next thing that I could bring to the Office of State Investigations. I am really persistent with things I am assigned to do or the goals I set, and even if I fail, I will keep trying until I manage to do it. I have always been open to criticism and I have always tried to constantly improve myself.
    2.04 Have you ever been a part of a law enforcement agency?: Yes.
      2.04(2) If so, please list below your agencies, your highest rank, and your employer:
      • Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer III+1 (Senior Lead Officer) - Ex. Deputy Chief Samuel underwood.
    2.05 How much experience do you have with the San Andreas Penal Code?:
      I have a lot of experience with the San Andreas Penal Code since I've been working with it for a really long time.
    2.06 In your view, what does the Office of State Investigations do for the government?:
      From my point of view, the Office of State Investigations' main task is to keep the state safe and to prevent and to stop big crimes like terrorism.
    2.07 Do you have any recommendations from current employees of the Department of Justice, or serving law enforcement officers?:

Name:
      Department:
      Contact Number:

Name:
      Department:
      Contact Number:

(( Name:
      Department:
      Contact Number: ))

(( Name:
      Department:
      Contact Number: ))

SECTION III. LEGAL AGREEMENTS
    This section details all the boring, but very important, legal stuff. Make sure you read and understand it.

The Department of Justice may come to be involved with information that could potentially cause distress or unrest to a person or group of persons. I do swear that I will not undermine the integrity of the Department of Justice by releasing, or causing the release of, classified information without the prior written consent of the (Deputy) Attorney General. I understand that I may come across disturbing scenes or may find myself in a situation where I may come to serious harm. I acknowledge that this is part of the risk in being an investigator with the Office of State Investigations, and I will not hold the Department of Justice accountable for any injury, illness or distress that is caused as a direct result of my role in the line of duty. I acknowledge that the Department of Justice reserves the right to terminate my employment for any reason at any time.

3.01 I do agree to the above terms and have read and fully understand them.

Signature: _Desmond MacCarthy_
      Date: _25/DEC/2016_

(( SECTION IV. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

4.01 LS-RP Forum Name: Rozi
    4.02 Are you currently in any official faction?: No.
      4.02(2) If so, do you have double faction permission from your leader?: N/A
    4.03 Please post a screenshot of the admin records of all of your characters:
    4.04 Have you ever been removed from a faction?: No.
      4.04(2) Which faction were you removed from, and why?: N/A
    4.05 Are you currently banned from any official faction?: No.
    4.06 Have you ever been given an OOC suspension from a faction?:N/A

The Department of Justice reserves the right to keep copies of this document for any purpose. On submitting this document to the Department of Justice, you accept that, to the best of your knowledge, all information is correct and nothing has been altered, hidden, or fabricated. The Department of Justice will not share your personal information with anybody without proper legal procedures.

Ashton Winger

Re: [OSI] Desmond MacCarthy

Postby Ashton Winger » December 25th, 2016, 7:36 pm

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

APPLICATION ACCEPTED FOR SECONDARY REVIEW
Dear Mr. MacCarthy

Your application to join the Office of State Investigations has been checked over by our recruitment team and has been accepted. You will now be contacted by a member of the Office of State Investigations to perform an interview to see if you have what we're looking for.

If you have any further inquiries or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me on 1-800-JUSTICE.
Yours,
Director of Investigations Ashton Winger
Office of State Investigations
San Andreas Department of Justice

Special Agent - Ashton Winger
Special Bureau of Investigation

Previously:

Darnell Murphy
Attorney General

Re: [OSI] Desmond MacCarthy [ACCEPTED]

Postby Darnell Murphy » December 27th, 2016, 8:52 pm

On Hold.

Ashton Winger

Re: [OSI] Desmond MacCarthy [ACCEPTED]

Postby Ashton Winger » January 6th, 2017, 6:42 pm

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

APPLICATION APPROVED
Dear Mr. MacCarthy

Your application and interview to join the Office of State Investigations has been checked over by our recruitment team once again and has been approved. You will now be contacted via phone to continue the process of becoming a full employee of the Office of State Investigations.

If you have any further inquiries or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me on 1-800-JUSTICE.

San Andreas Department of Justice

Special Agent - Ashton Winger
Special Bureau of Investigation

Previously:

Return to “Application Archive”