3. Middle Name(s): N/A

4. First Name: David

5. Gender (sex): Male

6. Date of Birth and Age: 18/03/95

7. Race: White

8. Height: 6"2

9. Weight: 170 lbs

10. Place of Birth: Los Santos, SA, USA

11. Place of Residence: App. 25, HC's Apartment Complext Fountain Avenue, Downtown Los Santos, Los Santos 206, San Andreas

12. Phone Number: 1579912

13. Are you a U.S. citizen?: Yes No

14. Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes No

15. Do you speak any other languages aside English?: Yes No
  • 15.1 If yes, please list them here and your skill level in that language:
16. Do you have any felonies on your criminal record?: Yes No
  • 16.1 If yes, please explain:
17. Are you or have you in the past been on any medical prescriptions?: Yes No
  • 17.1 If yes, please list them here:
18. Do you have any impairments which would interfere with your ability to perform the essential functions of this position?: Yes No
  • 18.1 If yes, please list them here:
19. Educational history: Graduated High School, studied General Studies at the University of San Andreas
20. Are you currently married or in a relationship?: Yes No
  • 20.1 If yes, please list the name of your partner:
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    II. LICENSES AND PERMITS
WHITESPACE
1. Do you possess a valid drivers license?: Yes No
  • 1.2 If yes, do you possess any warnings on your license?: Yes No
  • 1.3 If yes, have or has your drivers license ever been revoked?: Yes No
2. Do you possess a valid aviation license?: Yes No
  • 2.1 If yes, have or has your aviation license ever been revoked?: Yes No
3. Do you possess a valid PF license?: Yes No
  • 3.1 If yes, please provide a direct link to the application:
  • 3.2 If yes, please list the firearms you are granted to purchase:
  • 3.3 If yes, have or has your firearm license ever been revoked?: Yes No
4. Do you possess a valid San Andreas Guard Card?: Yes No
  • 4.1 If yes, please provide a direct link to the application:
  • 4.2 If yes, have or has your San Andreas Guard Card ever been revoked?: Yes No
5. Do you possess any other valid certification, permit and/ or license?: Yes No
  • 5.1 If yes, please list them here: I am EMT I qualified from my medical career, but I do not have a license to practice intermediate life support externally. I am qualified in intermediate life support.
  • 5.2 If yes, have or has your other certification, permit and/ or license ever been revoked?: Yes No
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    III. MOTIVATION
WHITESPACE
1. Why do you want to work as a Protective Agent for the Department of Special Services?: (At least 300 words)
    I want to work as a protective agent because I'm looking for a change in career. In my past careers I've been looking for something, a way to fulfil my duty to the community. I don't feel the past careers I've had are enough, thus I'm looking to serve my country by protecting the people who are the foundation of our civilised society. I want to be a part of something bigger, something more meaningful, something that will give me more of a purpose in life. I believe the Department of Special Services can offer me just that. Besides from homing in on my skills, I'll be a part of an elite team, keyword being team, allowing me to expand my knowledge in the field of personal protection and VIP protection, as well as spilling into other fields such as law enforcement. I have seen the Department of Special Services in action, I have a friend who works for yourselves, and honestly I envy his career. Aside from the benefits, the career in itself is rewarding. I will learn what it's like to be behind the scenes, securing a building or a premises, clearing a room or being in a convoy. There are so many opportunities this career offers quite frankly it would be stupid to pass it up and set it aside. The Department of Special Services will restore order to my life, and help me find my true calling. I love the idea of a structured career, something I can be dedicated to and reap the rewards, work up the chain of command whilst remaining completely respectable and exhibit exceptional professionalism whilst carrying out my work. By being a protective agent I'll be given the chance to serve my nation and my people, to show courage and pride through my work and dedication, but most of all, I'll be able to give back to the government of this great state and nation and protect those who represent her name and values.

2. Why would you be a great asset to the Department of Special Services?: (At least 200 words)
    I believe I will be a great asset to the Department of Special Services because I can show the highest levels of discipline, respect, professionalism and rationality in the most heated, rapidly adapting situations. I can quickly adapt to changing situations and implement safe guarding tactics and solutions to scenarios I have thought about and processed before they have even occurred. I have previous training in intermediate life support, which could be applied in the field if a dignitary is hit. Although, such a situation is unlikely, as I'm highly sensitive to my surroundings, and exceptionally good at evaluating and perceiving threats. Through working in the fire department and in public works, I've developed a unique criteria of skills including social skills, being able to talk to people and get a good "read" on their persona and interests. Through working in public works, I have a good idea about how the infrastructure in our state works, which will further help me adjust to situations should they require that skill set. By working in public works I also have skill sets in areas such as electrical and civil engineering, which may also prove useful in certain circumstances.
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    IV. CURRICULUM VITAE
WHITESPACE
WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    V. LEGAL DECLARATION
WHITESPACE
I, David Bell, certify that the answers given herein are true and complete. I authorize the San Andreas Department of Justice to conduct an investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in coming to an employment decision.

I also agree that all information contained herein is considered public information and can be released at will, without prior personal authorization, by the San Andreas Department of Justice. All information contained herein is protected by local privacy laws and may not be released except by a valid court order, in relation to an open criminal case, or with exigent circumstances as determined by the (deputy) Attorney General.

I agree that, if appointed, I will be bound by a non-disclosure agreement that will restrict me from disclosing any information obtained regarding the political activities of the leadership of the San Andreas Department of Justice through working for the Department of Special Services. If violated, I understand I may be dismissed and potentially sued for financial compensation and will in violating of the San Andreas Penal Code, Section (4)22. Corruption Of Public Duty.

I understand that employment may be terminated at any time if information on this application is discovered to be false. Furthermore, I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the San Andreas Department of Justice as well as by the orders of employees appointed above you. You understand and affirm that dismissal from the San Andreas Department of Justice also carries a potentially permanent barring from employment with the San Andreas Department of Justice.

I have read and understood the requirements and terms of agreement for this application.

D. Bell

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    VI. ((OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION))
WHITESPACE
1. LS-RP forum name (link included in URL format):
Duke_Suvalye

2. Can you communicate efficiently in the English language?: Yes.

3. Do you own a working microphone/ are you able to function on Teamspeak?: Yes.

4. Time playing LSRP actively (include un-edited /stats screenshot link): http://i.imgur.com/rQbVzMk.png
5. Age: 16

6. Gender: Male

7. In-game name's and levels on all of your accounts, lay out the character you'll use with bold text:
David Bell - 7
Duke Suvalye - 3

8. List the current faction(s) you're in if applicable: N/A
If yes, provide a link to your double faction permission:[/b] N/A

9. Have you ever been removed from an official faction?: Yes No
  • 9.1 If yes, explain:
10. List ALL past faction memberships, the character(s) used in those factions and your rank within those factions:
  • CITY Public Works - David Bell - Engineer
  • LSFD - David Bell - EMT-I

11. Post un-edited screen-shots of all characters admin-jail record linked to your UCP:
https://i.gyazo.com/2b09a14f7222472e5a0 ... 2d5bea.png
https://i.gyazo.com/73e9a7cfdd28f3aa3c9 ... 8fc752.png
(Feel free to query me on anything)
12. What country do you live in?: England, United Kingdom of Great Britain.

13. Timezone (GMT): GMT 00

14. Time playing SAMP: 4+ years.

15. SADOJ Membership Agreement:
By joining this faction, you agree to the general OOC corruption rules defined by the faction leader(s), the Chief Justice / Attorney General. You understand the nature of the faction and agree to all OOC rules defined by the faction leader(s). You understand that breaking any OOC rules and regulations defined by the faction leader may result in out of character dismissal from the faction and/or admin punishments.

Acknowledgement: I David Bell have read and understood the OOC agreement.
WHITESPACE
Last edited by David Bell on December 21st, 2016, 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

David Bell

Re: David Bell [DSS] [Protective Agent] [APPROVED]

Postby David Bell » December 27th, 2016, 5:38 am

Informed by recruiter I have been put forwards; to the recruitment & hiring panel.

Awaiting further directions when applicable.

Darnell Murphy
Attorney General

Re: David Bell [DSS] [Protective Agent] [APPROVED]

Postby Darnell Murphy » December 27th, 2016, 8:52 pm

On Hold.

Michael Wicker
Retired Staff

Re: David Bell [DSS] [Protective Agent] [DENIED]

Postby Michael Wicker » January 2nd, 2017, 7:06 pm

To Mr Bell,

Thank you for your application.
We have reviewed your application and unfortunately your application has been denied for the following reason(s): Left previous employment on bad terms, deemed unfit for position by Executive Staff.

We thank you for your interest in the Department of Special Services.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Daniel Spencer
Deputy Director
Department of Special Services
San Andreas Department of Justice
E-mail: [email protected]

► Robert Visco /\ Adam Matthews ◄

Return to “Application Archive”