INTERNAL BULLETINS

Charles Moreno

INTERNAL BULLETINS

Postby Charles Moreno » May 16th, 2017, 10:20 pm

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
INTERNAL BULLETINS
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

Internal bulletins shall be posted here regularly by the Office of Attorney General and will only be for the viewing of employees within the Department of Justice.

Kind regards
Charles Moreno
Special Advisor
Office of Attorney General
Department of Justice

Charles Moreno, Special Advisor to Office of Attorney General.

Former Judge Michael Cradeli, San Andreas Superior Court.

Retired Chief Investigator Michael Salgado, Founder of Office of State Investigations.

Charles Moreno

Re: INTERNAL BULLETIN #001

Postby Charles Moreno » May 16th, 2017, 10:22 pm

INTERNAL BULLETIN #001

The Office of Attorney General has selected me as their Special Advisor and I will be taking on administrative duties for the foreseeable future.

Who am I?

I am Charles Moreno and I am originally from Tampa, Florida, where I graduated from the University of Tampa and went on to study at the Levin College of Law. I then worked in Boston, New York, as an intern for a private law firm before eventually moving on to work for the Department of Justice in Defensive Litigation.

I eventually moved on to the Administrative Division after spending many years on the frontline of Defensive Litigation.

What is my new role?

My new role as a Special Advisor is to assist in the operations of administrative duties within the Department of Justice and I also act as a counsel for the Office of Attorney General. This role varies with many duties from Human Resources to being a spokesperson. I will also look at how we work and see how we can improve, as well as participate in departmental relations.

Over the next few weeks I shall be focusing on our current Human Resources and Internal Affairs procedures. Additionally, I have already made changes to the Community Affairs Division. Please take note of these changes and try and keep yourself updated with what other changes might come in to place.

Kind regards
Charles Moreno
Special Advisor
Department of Justice

This Internal Bulletin is intended for the recipient of Department of Justice employees. The contents of this bulletin must not be disclosed to any external agencies or third parties and releasing this information could result in internal disciplinary action. Should you have any questions or concerns then please contact Charles Moreno, Special Advisor to the Office of Attorney General.

Retired Chief Investigator Michael Salgado, Founder of Office of State Investigations.

Charles Moreno

Re: INTERNAL BULLETIN #002

Postby Charles Moreno » May 16th, 2017, 10:26 pm

INTERNAL BULLETIN #002

The Community Affairs Division has undergone a reformation and a new team has been added. All members of the Department of Justice are encouraged to apply, if you show a keen interest in writing, journalism and communications.

Please view more information here.

Kind regards
Charles Moreno
Special Advisor
Department of Justice

This Internal Bulletin is intended for the recipient of Department of Justice employees. The contents of this bulletin must not be disclosed to any external agencies or third parties and releasing this information could result in internal disciplinary action. Should you have any questions or concerns then please contact Charles Moreno, Special Advisor to the Office of Attorney General.

Charles Moreno

Re: INTERNAL BULLETINS #003

Postby Charles Moreno » May 20th, 2017, 10:50 pm

INTERNAL BULLETIN #003

The Internal Affairs Division has undergone a reformation and the Office of Attorney General will be recruiting an external independent and impartial team, known as the Serious Complaints Investigation Team (SCIT), who will investigate the most serious allegations.

(( Just kidding, we're keeping this internal but only OOCly. We feel it would give faction members something else to do by making SCIT open to everyone in the faction. However, you will be applying on an alt and your application for the most part, will be treat like an external one. The recruitment process won't include any interviews though. However, if you would like to work in IA and would like to find something to do outside of your current remit, then feel free to apply! ))

Please view more information here.

Kind regards
Charles Moreno
Special Advisor
Department of Justice

Charles Moreno

Re: INTERNAL BULLETIN #004

Postby Charles Moreno » June 9th, 2017, 8:59 pm

INTERNAL BULLETIN #004

All employees may or may not be aware of the recent ruling on a sensitive case brought forward by the District Attorney's Office against three LSPD VICE Detectives, who were accused of committing felonies. The Honorable Harold Cheung ruled in favour of the defendants on the 2nd June 2017.

Whilst it is disappointing to lose this case, given the extensive evidence against the defendants, the District Attorney has confirmed that his Office shall not be appealing against the verdict made. That being said, I have released a statement to the press as requested, please see this below;

"The District Attorney's Office do not plan to appeal the verdict ruled by the Courts however, it is in our view that the background behind this case highlighted to the people of San Andreas that government employees are liable for their actions and can be held to account, despite what decision has been made in this particular case. As always, the Department of Justice would encourage members of the public to report any crimes that have been committed by government employees as this is the only way to ensure accountability, fairness and equality."

You may, whilst working in your role, be asked questions regarding this case by either members of the public, other agencies or more importantly, the media. If you are asked anything relating to this case or about the ruling, then simply state "I am unable to comment." Under no circumstances, should any employee who is not authorized by the Office of Attorney General, comment or enter any form of discussion.

Furthermore, you may experience some slight friction from the LSPD's side, especially those who were or are close to the defendants. Do not enter any discussion regarding this and maintain your professionalism at all times. Where appropriate, make any formal complaints to the LSPD's Internal Affairs however, I would ask if you could inform me so I can keep a track record of this.

I can not stress the importance of this any more than I have.

Kind regards
Charles Moreno
Special Advisor
Department of Justice

Return to “Notice Board”