Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Arturo Diner [A]

Apply for the Department of Licensing today and become part of an irreplaceable gear in your local government.
Arturo Diner

Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Arturo Diner [A]

Postby Arturo Diner » January 11th, 2017, 10:01 pm

CITY OF LOS SANTOS
BUREAU OF LICENSING

WHITESPACE
    SECTION I. GENERAL INFORMATION
WHITESPACE
01. Title:

02. Full name: Arturo Diner

03. Gender (sex): Male

04. Date of birth & age: 21/07/1993

05. Ph. Number: 5863

06. Domestic address: 106th street, Idlewood, Los Santos 415

07. Do you have a clean criminal record? If not, explain.:
(Mark [X] where applicable)
[X] Yes
[] No
Explanation: N/A

08. Do you possess a valid drivers license:
[X] Yes
[] No

09. Are you a permanent resident of the United States of America?:
[X] Yes
[] No

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION II. WORK INFORMATION
WHITESPACE
01. Previous employment:

02. Do you understand the Licensing Ordinance?:

03. Have you ever worked for any department within the Los Santos Government? (May include PD/SD/DOC/FD):
[X] Yes
[] No

If you answered yes to the above why did you resign or why were you discharged: N/A

04. Have you ever worked for an employer that required a lot of paperwork:
[X] Yes
[] No

05. Academic Qualifications:
(Gonzaga University School of Law - Bachelor's degree in Criminal Law.)

06. Key skills and competences:
Determined.
Dependable.
Reliable.
Great Computer knowledge.

07. Do you have any previous employment background as an licensing official?
[ ] Yes.
[X] No.

08. If you answered yes to the previous question, name the company and list your duties: N/A

09. Tell us something about yourself and why you want to become a licensing official with the Los Santos Government:

I'll admit that after I graduated college that I always had some type of passion for pursuing a career with the government because I always wanted to put my skills to work and see how far I could progress in life and try and help out with my community.
Now, once I saw that the recruitment was open again I thought that I could try my luck and apply and see if I could be apart of such a great team.
In the past I've worked for various companies such as "Big Jeffs Trucking and Towing" as a receptionist mainly handling small paperwork that came in, So I've pretty much been dealing with paperwork for quite some time since that was my main focus for the company where I was to handle employee logs in such.
I believe that having that type of work experience should only just translate well over here into this field because. I'm a very hard and determined worker and that this opportunity would be great for me and to show that I could prove to myself that I can be somebody and achieve something meaningful and helpful towards the state and community.

So by applying here today I feel as though I can only excel my potential further with this type of profession as I've have the proper education and dedication for becoming a licensing official as I'm well managed and organized and just ready to give it my all and complete any task thrown at me and I never have any problem following any type of orders that are given.

10. Additional references from earlier or previous employer(s).
Name:
Number:
Organisation:

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION III. LEGAL DECLARATION
WHITESPACE
I, [Arturo Diner], certify that the answers given herein are true and complete. I, [Arturo Diner], authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in coming to an employment decision.

I Arturo Diner have read and understand the Terms of Agreement for this application.

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION IV. ((OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION))
WHITESPACE
01. LS-RP forum name (https://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=247794):

02. Can you communicate efficiently in the English language?: Yeah, I can communicate pretty well.

03. Time playing LSRP actively: 3 years.

04. Age: 20

05.Country: US

06. In-game levels on all of your accounts, lay out the character you'll use with bold text:
Arturo Diner - 12
Ray Calvo - 1

07. List the current faction(s) you're in if applicable:
If yes, provide a link to your DF Permission: N/A

08. Have you ever been removed from an official faction?
[] Yes
[X] No

If yes, explain: N/A

09. List ALL past faction memberships and your rank within those factions: N/A

10. Post screen-shots of all characters' admin-jail record linked to your UCP:
https://gyazo.com/5561c0667c8a5080dda9f77610d9f158
https://gyazo.com/b16da83213604688945cf63e2fa58e98

WHITESPACE

Katherine Robinson
Assistant Director of Licensing

Re: Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Arturo Diner

Postby Katherine Robinson » January 13th, 2017, 1:17 am

Dear Mr. Diner

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for applying to the Los Santos Bureau of Licensing. We will be in touch!

With kind regards

Katherine Robinson
E-mail: [email protected]

SPACER

Katherine Robinson

Re: Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Arturo Diner [A]

Postby Katherine Robinson » January 14th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Dear Mr. Diner

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos Bureau of Licensing. However, this was only the first step of the selection process.

The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about half an hour. You will be contacted with further details about the arrangement of your job interview, but if you are available at specific dates, feel free to contact any member of the admissions staff by phone or email.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

With kind regards

Katherine Robinson
E-mail: [email protected]

SPACER

Katherine Robinson

Re: Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Arturo Diner [A]

Postby Katherine Robinson » January 17th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Are you still interested? Email me with an answer. 48 hours.

Return to “Department of Licensing”