Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Tyler Graham [A]

Apply for the Department of Licensing today and become part of an irreplaceable gear in your local government.
Tyler Graham

Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Tyler Graham [A]

Postby Tyler Graham » January 11th, 2017, 6:29 pm

CITY OF LOS SANTOS
BUREAU OF LICENSING

WHITESPACE
    SECTION I. GENERAL INFORMATION
WHITESPACE
01. Title: Mr

02. Full name: Tyler Graham

03. Gender (sex): Male

04. Date of birth & age: August 9th 1991, 25

05. Ph. Number: 3817

06. Domestic address: 1418 Calzada Street, Rodeo, Los Santos 802, San Andreas

07. Do you have a clean criminal record? If not, explain.:
(Mark [X] where applicable)
[X] Yes
[] No
Explanation:

08. Do you possess a valid drivers license:
[X] Yes
[] No

09. Are you a permanent resident of the United States of America?:
[X] Yes
[] No

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION II. WORK INFORMATION
WHITESPACE
01. Previous employment: Financial adviser of Vank Hoff Hotel in San Fierro.

02. Do you understand the Licensing Ordinance?: Yes.

03. Have you ever worked for any department within the Los Santos Government? (May include PD/SD/DOC/FD):
[] Yes
[X] No

If you answered yes to the above why did you resign or why were you discharged:

04. Have you ever worked for an employer that required a lot of paperwork:
[X] Yes
[] No

05. Academic Qualifications:
Seattle Pacific University, Master of Business Administratiom (MBA)

06. Key skills and competences:
Communication, professionalism, responsibility, organisation.

07. Do you have any previous employment background as an licensing official?
[ ] Yes.
[X] No.

08. If you answered yes to the previous question, name the company and list your duties:

09. Tell us something about yourself and why you want to become a licensing official with the Los Santos Government: (At least 100 words, please include your key skills and competences)
My name is Tyler Graham, born and raised in Seattle, Washington. After I've gotten my master degree and failing to find a profitable job in Seattle, I've moved to San Fierro. I've worked in Vank Hoff Hotel as a "financial manager" but decided to resign due to moving to Los Santos due to some personal events that happened.

I would like to work as a licensing official because it's the most promising career opportunity within Los Santos from what I've been reading about and has a lot of work which is what I am looking for. I'd like to use my education in a right way this time and Los Santos' government is the right place I could settle in within short time from my perspective. I am used to stress and a lot of paperwork and I do enjoy doing a lot of work and of course to progress through the department and to have a normal and worthy career for myself. I keep my personal life out of my work and vice versa. Currently I have no financial issues but I need to, however, find a secure job just in case bad investments come in the way.

To add up, I take my job and my tasks seriously and try to proceed with them without issues with most effort. I am not ashamed to ask for help in certain situations and I would like to support others as well. I'd like to enter into a teamwork type of community and to expand the activity of this bureau. I am ready to assist the business' owners in any kind of way I am allowed and able to.

10. Additional references from earlier or previous employer(s).
Name:
Number:
Organisation:

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION III. LEGAL DECLARATION
WHITESPACE
I, Tyler Graham, certify that the answers given herein are true and complete. I, Tyler Graham, authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in coming to an employment decision.

I Tyler Graham have read and understand the Terms of Agreement for this application.

WHITESPACE

WHITESPACE
    SECTION IV. ((OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION))
WHITESPACE
01. LS-RP forum name (link included in URL format): xDantee

02. Can you communicate efficiently in the English language?: Yes.

03. Time playing LSRP actively: 912 hours currently on Tyler. I used to play back in 2014/2015 but then left, but returned a few weeks ago. I am active on all 3 characters so I am planning to spend a lot of time on LSRP.

04. Age: 16

05.Country: Serbia

06. In-game levels on all of your accounts, lay out the character you'll use with bold text:
Tyler Graham - Lvl 20
Isaiah Dixon - lvl 19
Dwayne Clinton - lvl 6

07. List the current faction(s) you're in if applicable:
N/A

08. Have you ever been removed from an official faction?
[] Yes
[X] No

If yes, explain:

09. List ALL past faction memberships and your rank within those factions: N/A

10. Post screen-shots of all characters' admin-jail record linked to your UCP: Tyler Graham
Isaiah Dixon Dwayne Clinton

WHITESPACE

Harold Bravura
Executive Director of Administration

Re: Bureau of Licensing Job Application - Tyler Graham [R]

Postby Harold Bravura » January 11th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Dear Mr. Graham

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for applying to the Los Santos Bureau of Licensing. We will be in touch!

With kind regards

Harold Bravura
Executive Director of Administration
E-mail: [email protected]

SPACER

Katherine Robinson
Assistant Director of Licensing

Postby Katherine Robinson » January 13th, 2017, 1:30 am

You'll receive an answer in 24 hours.

Katherine Robinson

Postby Katherine Robinson » January 14th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Dear Mr. Graham

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos Bureau of Licensing. However, this was only the first step of the selection process.

The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about half an hour. You will be contacted with further details about the arrangement of your job interview, but if you are available at specific dates, feel free to contact any member of the admissions staff by phone or email.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

With kind regards

Katherine Robinson
E-mail: [email protected]

SPACER

Return to “Department of Licensing”